The Kiss Of Dawn

Cellina grew up in a broken home. Her mother was a good person who married an animal.
Her father kill his wife. Cell saw it.She was only 6 years old.Her father told that if she ever told anyone, he would kill her.Cell was taken into care. She never talked to anyone.
A year later, the Margera's adopted her.
Their kids, Bam and Jess, helped her and managed to get her to talk. She told the police what happened and her father was put in prison.

11 years later, Cell's 18.
She lives at 'Castle Bam' with Bam. She's still haunted with nightmares of what happened.
One day, she gets a phone call. From her father.
He wants revenge.

Name:Cellina Paige Margera
Real name: Cellina Paige Carsson
Nicknames: Cell, Cellie (only Bam calls her that)
Age:18
D.O.B:14th May 1989
Others:She dropped out of high school. Her best friend is Ville Valo. Her favorite band is HIM. She loves skateboarding. She hates preps and jocks. She has two heartagram tattoos, one on each arm. Like's Emily The Strange. Her favorite color is purple.

Name:Brandon Cole Margera
Nicknames:Bam, Bammie
Age:28
D.O.B: 28th September 1979
Others: Skateboarding is his life (well, duh! and yes he is pro in this story) Loves his family. Is in love with Ville. Likes to tackle people at random times. Likes to brag that he's awesome.

Name:Ville Hermanni Valo
Nicknames: Willa (Bam calls him that), Finland (Cell calls him that to annoy him).
Age:31
D.O.B:22nd November 1976
Others:He the frontman of HIM. He's in love with Bam, but he's scared to tell him. He smokes too much. He hates it when people laugh at his accent or his music.

(Missy isn't in this story.)

There might be boysex (probably will be). There will be swearing and sexual references.
  1. Chapter 1
    Bam's scared, Cell's getting annoyed and Ville has just arrived.
  2. Chapter 2
  3. Chapter 3
  4. Chapter 4
  5. Chapter 5
  6. Chapter 6