She Will Be Loved

Werewolf

(Warning: This chapter contains slight Edward Cullen bashing. Please don't hate me. :P)

Caden's pov

The first class of the day always goes by so slow. I can't stand sitting right next to Charlie and having to keep my hands off her. And it doesn't help that we're fighting most of the time anyways. Even though we're keeping our relationship a secret, our fighting and arguing is real. Hey, what do you expect from a werewolf and a mai? Cats and dogs don't exactly get along.

As soon as the bell rung, all four of us were out of the class room. History is the most boring class ever, even for Griffin who has actually lived through some of this stuff, being a vampire and all. The teacher is Mrs. Bee, an old lady probably in her late 60's, early 70's. She speaks in this monotone voice, except when she's yelling at people to pay attention or to stop falling asleep, both hard to do in this class.

"So you and Phoenix came in late." I smirked at Griffin as we walked to our lockers.

"And?" He asked, not even looking at me.

"And?! What happened? Did she finally tell you she's 'smitten' with you?" My smirk grew bigger.

"Ok first, just because I'm almost 230, does not mean I used the term 'smitten', I'm not fucking Edward Cullen. Second, nothing happened." Griffin hates when I use old world language. He says it makes him sound like Edward Cullen from those stupid books or movies, whatever they are.

"What do you mean nothing happened?" I asked skeptically. Something had to have happen, Phoenix is never late for anything.

"Just what I said. She still only likes me as a friend." He shrugged.

"Ok, so why were you guys late?"

"Adam stopped to talk to her, she told him to leave her alone and we started to walk away. He called her a stupid bitch, I went back and socked him in the mouth. Then he called her a slut. I acidentally went vamp and punched his stomach before leaving with Phoenix. We went into an empty class room so I could calm down and then we left."

"That's it?" I scoffed.

"Yup." I shook my head, but stopped when I heard the girls walking towards us.

"Hey man, I'll uh, see you in class." I took off without waiting for his reply. I walked right pass Phoenix and Charlie and grabbing Charlie's arm as I passed her and pulled her into a supply closet.

"What the fuck?!" She yelled, turning to glare at me. I could see her eyes turning into slits so she could see in the dark.

"Boo." I whispered, pulling her towards me before leaning down and kissing her. She returned the kiss immediatly, wrapping her arms around my neck. After a few seconds, she pulled back.

"What's wrong?" I asked her, confused.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"Kissing you?" What did she think I was doing?

"We're going to get caught." She shook her head, biting her lip. God, she looks so sexy when she bites her lip like that.

"I think that's a risk I'm willing to take." I pulled her even closer to me so that not even a piece of paper would fit between us.

"I know you are." She smirked at me, rolling her eyes.

"Then what's the problem?" I pecked her lips.

"If we get caught, Griffin will surely find out." She shook her head.

"Trust me, Griffin isn't going to mind." I rolled my eyes. Griffin has told me many times before that he wished I was dating Charlie so he didn't have to worry about her dating a guy he didn't know or approve of.

"I think he will. I mean I don't want him dating my best friend, why would he want me to date his? He'll kill you and that's not a risk I'm willing to take."

"Why should it even matter what he thinks?" I rolled my eyes.

"Because he'll KILL you!"

"I can take care of myself you know?"

"That's not the point." She shook her head.

"Then what is?" I sighed aggrivated. I just wanted to make out with my girlfriend before going to class, what's so wrong about that?

"Cade-"

"Oh I know." I interuppted her, smirking, getting an idea. "You're too good."

"Excuse me?" She narrowed her eyes at me.

"Yea, that's it. You are too good. You never break the rules."

"What rules?"

"Your rules."

"Oh yea? And what are these rules of mine?" She put her hands on her hips.

"Well the first one is that siblings can't date each other's best friend. Then there's your rule about not making out during school in a supply closet with your boyfriend."

"That's the school's rule. Everybody knows it." She glared at me.

"So you admit you never break the rules."

"I... That's not what I meant."

"It's what you said."

"Look, I break rules. Just because I don't break as many as you do, doesn't mean I never break them."

"Oh really, when's the last time you broke one? And dating me doesn't count because no one but us knows." I smirked at her. Her eyebrows came together in concentration. Before I knew what was happening, Charlie wrapped her arms back around my neck and started to kiss me. I was shocked at first, but I snapped out of it quickly and wrapped my arms around her waist again.

My tongue ran across her bottom lip asking for entance. I could feel her smirk through the kiss as she kept her lips shut. I couldn't help but smirk back as I let my left hand travel from her hip down to her ass. She gasped as I gave it a slight sqeeze, letting my tongue dart into her mouth.

I turned us around and pushed her agains the wall as our tongues fought for dominance. I eventually won. I pushed her agains the wall more, making her wrap her legs around me. Just as my hand started slidding up her skirt, the bell rang, making her pull away. She had a smug look on her face.

"See. I proved you wrong. I can break the rules. I win." She said.

"Oh yea, you won." I smirked at her, raising my eyebrow. The smug look dropped from her face and was replaced with a look of shock.

"You tricked me! That wasn't fair!" She punched my chest, not that it hurt.

"No it wasn't. I'm sorry." I smiled at her, pulling her close to me. I wrapped my arms around her waist, hugging her.

"You're so mean." She whispered, hugging me back.

"You liked it, don't deny it." I whispered back.