One- Shots

Secrets that were meant to be told [Ryan Ross]

“RYAN!! Give it back now!” I screamed running around the bus after Ryan, who currently had my diary and was about to read it. Did I mention my diary held all my feelings for him? No? Well now you know and that’s why I want it back.

Okay so my name is Julie and I’m on tour with Panic at the Disco along with my best mate, Becca. Me and they boys have known each other since we were toddlers, when I was about six I started having feelings for Ryan. As our friendship grew so did my feelings, but I could never make a fool of myself by telling him I was in love with him! Yes I was in love. The only people who knew were Becca and Brendon (as seen as they are a couple and she feels the need to tell him everything)
Anyway, back to the story...

“Julie, we’re best friends, I thought you told me all your secrets” Ryan Chuckled, jumping onto the couch and putting his arm up in the air so the diary was out of my reach,
“RYAN WILL YOU JUST GIVE THE DAMN THING BACK!! Please....” I shouted, tears forming in my eyes.
Ryan juts looked at me along with everyone else who looked stunned by my sudden outburst. “I’m sorry” Ryan whispered giving me back the diary which I quickly snatched off him. He tried to put his arms round me but I just shrugged him off “Please...Don’t” I whispered.

Slowly I just made my way to the back of the bus. A few minuets later Becca came to the back of the bus. “Hey” she said softly. I just give a weak smile as she put her arms round me in a comforting hug. “Hey, everything’s going to be okay...but you do need to tell him because believe me Brendon isn’t that good at keeping secrets” This made me smile, out of everyone on the bus Brendon was the worst at keeping secrets. “But if I tell him its going to wreck our friendship, I don’t want that.” I cried
“How do you know that, Ryan tells Brendon secrets...and like I said Bren isn’t the best secret keeper” she smirked.
Wait! Dose that mean that Ryan... “TRUTH OR DARE EVERYONE” Brendon shouted from the “living room” of the bus.
“Come on, lets have some fun” Becca smiled, grabbing my hand and taking me into the front of the bus were everyone was sitting in a circle.

“Okay me first” Brendon shouted jumping up and down like a 5 year old who give him sugar?
“Erm...Becca. Truth or dare?” Bren asked.
“Truth”
“Is it true....That you think I am the sexiest most irresistible man EVER!!??” Brendon asked dramatically.
“Is that the best you can up with? She’s your girlfriend of course she’s going to say yes” said Jon.

Becca just laughed. “Of course I think you are” she smiled getting up and sitting on his lap giving him a kiss on the cheek.. why can’t I have something like that with Ryan

Through most of the game me and Ryan kept silent, I don’t know what was wring with him he looked sad and confused. “Okay, me again” Brendon smiled waaaay too much sugar
“Ryan...Truth or dare?”
“dare” Ryan muttered. As Brendon was thinking I saw Becca whisper something in his ear and he smirked.
“I dare you and Julie to go into that closet together for 7 minuets” Brendon grinned pointing to the rather tight closet.
I was about to object but Ryan pulled on my hand and led me into the closet. At this moment I was too scared to say anything t was really awkward.

isn’t strange how this feel exactly like 7 minutes in heaven. Just without the kissing part. Remind me to kill Becca and Brendon later.
Suddenly I felt a soft, warm pair of lips on mine. Oh god was Ryan Ross kissing me....???
okay then maybe this is like 7 minutes in heaven
Gradually I began to kiss back, damn was he a good kisser.
After a few seconds Ryan pulled away and looked into my eyes.
“I’ve wanted to do that for a long time now” he smiled innocently
“And by what I’ve heard from Brendon, you have too”
“Remind me to never tell Brendon anything” I muttered
Ryan juts laughed and pulled me closer to him,
“Julie...I love you. I don’t want this to ruin anything we have but I wan to be more than just friends with you” Ryan confessed looking down at his shoes.

Putting my index finger under his chin I slowly lifted his chin up so he made eye contact with me.
“Ry, I love you too” I smiled
“Good, now I can do this again” he grinned kissing me again; this was the best Truth or dare game I’d ever played.

Maybe killing Becca and Brendon for this can wait... = ]
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you for reading, feedback please x