Status: Completed, finally.

As Close as Possible

Chapter Twelve- The End

Brian's POV

I walked away from Zee. I felt bad, but he had no right to call me a girl. I continued to the bathroom, I had a sudden urge to throw up. I had my head almost all the way in the toilet bowl when I felt a hand on my and someone holding my hair. I spit the rest out of my mouth and got up. I rinsed my mouth and looked in the mirrior to findZee behind me. He put his arms around my waist and he rubbed my stomach. "You okay now?" I nodded and walked to our room and laid down.

I smiled when he wrapped his arms around me. "I think all this stress is making you sick. Baby, I'm sorry I called you a girl, but I was kidding with Johnny." He kissed the side of my head. I smiled to myself, "I forgive you, but say it again and I'll do much worse than slap you. Got it?" I felt him nod against my neck. I sighed, "When do we get to go home?" Zee laughed behind me. "In a week I think. Matt rented it for a few more weeks when Gena well, you know."

I grimaced, "Yeah.. So Zee are we really ready to tell the fans?" He hummed some, I guess he was thinking. "Well we can, our real fans won't care, so why not?" I nodded in agreement. Someone knocked on our door and Zack yelled 'Come in'. Michelle walked in with Val next to her, "Boys we have good news and bad news." Val smiled. " Matt is passed out cold on the floor, good new is, it's because I told him I'm pregnant!"

I jumped up and gaver her a hug. "Oh my god! That's wonderful, right Zee?" I looked over to where he was deep in thought, "Zacky!" His head snapped up, "Oh yeah,wonderful." He got up and left the room. The three of us just flopped on my bed. "What's with him?" I shook my head. "I really have no clue." We just laid there and talked about babies and names, and getting her baby shower planned.

After awhile we got hungry and went into the kitchen. I glanced over to the livingroom to see Zee crying on Jimmy's shoulder. I walked over to him and kneeled infront of him. "Zee what's wrong?" He wiped his eyes. "Nothing." I frowned and glared, "If it was 'Nothing' you wouldn't be crying. Now damn it tell me what's wrong." He shook his head, "It's stupid."

I pulled him off the couch and into our bedroom. I hugged him, "Babe, if it has you crying it's not stupid. Tell me." He sighed. "I want a family Brian. I want someone to carry on my legacy and name. I felt taken back, does that mean he doesn't want to be with me then? Cuz I can't give him a kid? I pushed him away, "I get it. It's over Vengeance." And I walked away to be with Michelle and Val.
♠ ♠ ♠
OH NO. There will be a sequel for people who still read!