Status: Completed, finally.

As Close as Possible

Chapter One

Ch. 1

Zacky's POV

I stood infront of the mirrior thinking and looking at my naked self. 'He will never love your ugly self.' I thought to myself. I knew a long time ago that I love Brian. I am in love with him and he's as straight as a board.

I got a towel and pulled it around my waist and went to our bunkroom. As I came in I noticed Brian sitting on my bunk, he looked up at me. 'Now he'll never love me, he has seen ugly at it's worst.' He smiled, I just got my clothes and changed in the bathroom.

When I came back in he was under my covers and patted the spot next to him, he uncovered the spot and I crawled in. He put his arms around me. This is 'normal' for us. We are closer than two grown men should be.

"What's wrong? Zee, you seem down." I sighed, this is one thing that comes from being so close, we know each other too well. "You know I can tell you everything, but...." He sighed, "I understand. I'll just leave you alone." I grabbed his wrist before he could get out, which means he's straddling my hips.

Brian's POV

I just sat there straddling him. 'Your dreams come true.' I thought to myself. He looked scared, like a frightened puppy. "Bri....I didn't mean for you to leave. It's just you'll hate me for it, and right now I just want a nap. Please don't leave." I smiled and laid next to him. He smiled and hugged me. "Night Zee, love you." Wealways have told each other we love them ever since we could talk. "Night Bri, love you too." I stroked his hair as he slept until sleep over took me.

Third Person POV

To the other members of the band the closeness of the guitarists is normal. They knew something was different in their friendship, it was more of a relationship. Everyone knew they loved each other, everyone except the guitarists themselves. The band has a vacation coming up and are hoping the two figure out what they have been too oblivious to see. They are taking a trip to Pennsylvanis, they don't go there often, so why not?
♠ ♠ ♠
A7x (c) Themselves