Status: Completed, finally.

As Close as Possible

Chapter Six

Ch.6

Brian's POV

I sat there still as a statue. I know Zacky isn't Tony, but I just can't go through that again. I love Zacky with all my heart, I trust him more than most people, but I'm afraid that the minute we are alone and he's mad, he'll be like Tony. I remember that day.

*Flashback*

I'm so happy, today Tony and I are going to go to the movies. He walked in. "Hey babe." I kissed his cheek. "Hey Brian, you ready?" I nodded my head. We left for the movies.

(After the movie)

Tony and I went up to my room. "I'll get us some pops. I went downstairs into the kitchen, I poured us two glasses of some pop. I turned around and ran into something. I looked up to see an angry, wet Tony. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry babe." I grabbed a towel and tried to wipe it off, but he pushed me. "God damn it, you can't ever do anything right!" He slapped me.

I started crying. "I'm sorry, please don't hurt me." He punched me this time. "Bitch, don't fucking talk back to me!" I whimpered. It continued til I couldn't feel my face.
That night I cried myself to sleep.

*End Flashback*

I don't want that to happen again. I just, I don't want hurt again. I got up from the bed and went into the living room to find the girls and Zacky talking. They all turned their heads towards me. Michelle got up and hugged me. I heard a growl. "Calm Zack, I'm just gonna apoligize." I frowned. "Brian I'm sorry I never thought of your feelings before mine. I was so oblivious, now I do remember all the times you would pull Zacky to you when I entered a room." I hugged her back.

I nodded. She frowned. She whispered in my ear, "He won't hurt you. He loves you, he's not Tony, you gotta have faith in him. You can't hurt him, I understand, you're afraid, but it's hurting him." A tear rolled down my cheek and she wiped it away. I hugged her tight.

She let go and sat next to Zacky, Gena was on the other side rubbing his knee. It was kinda close to his thigh. I growled and everyone looked up at me. Michelle saw where I was starring. "Gena really? He's gay! His boyfriend is right there!" She pointed at me.
My heart lurched when she said that. I loved it, but he said he can't. Zacky pushed Gena away. "Really? When I yelled at Chelle, it went to you too. Are you that much of a-!" He then hurried and looked at me. I can't believe, he had another outburst. I could feel the tears down my face. He ran over to me. "Brian I didn't mean it really. She just makes me mad. Baby please, it won't happen."

Michelle spoke up again. "Brian, he isn't Tony, even though he yelled at us doesn't mean he'll hurt you. He loves you, he was doing it to make sure we knew, that he loves YOU. Brian not everytime someone gets mad they hit people. He won't hit you I promise." I looked up at Zacky, he looked hurt.

I took him by the hand and drug him towards our room. I pushed him on the bed and straddled his waist. I hugged him around the neck and cried. He pulled me closer and wrapped his arms around my waist. "Shh...baby don't cry." He rubbed my back in soothing circles.

"I-I love y-you. I just, he messed me up. *Takes deep breathe* I have scars, mentally, emotionally, and physically." He gasped. I got up and pulled my shirt off turned around and pulled my pants down a little. He gasped again. There was a big slash there from when he tried to rape me. He cut me.

I sat back on his lap again. "He tried to...rape me. He took my knife and cut me because I wouldn't be still. Then my dad walked through and when he saw what was happening. He pulled Tony off me and called the cops." I hugged him tight. "I know you wouldn't do that, but I always have my doubts about everyone. Gena said Tony was a good guy, her best friend dated him, but she moved because, well I never found out. She promised he'd be good to me. I believed her, he was the first week, then one night after going to the movies, I accidentally spilled pop on him and....." I was sobbing.

Zacky rubbed my back. "He beat me til my face was numb, I told Gena and she said, he wouldn't do it again, I believed her again. It went on for three months." I couldn't breathe and was sobbing so hard. "Bri breathe baby, breathe." He stood and I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.

He walked into the living room. Chelle and Val gasped, Gena wasn't there. "What's wrong?" He sighed. "He told me what happened. Did you guys know, who set him up with Tony?" I gasped, "Zee don't." He sighed. "Brian, they have to know. It makes so much sense now." Zack sat down next to Val. Michelle came over to us. The twins rubbed my back trying to calm me down. "Sweetie, I thought he asked him out himself."

Zack sighed. "Well it seems he didn't, and someone knew about the beatings the whole time too." The twins gasped. "WHO?! I will beat the bitch!" Zack rubbed my back. "Do you want me to tell them?" I sighed. "I'll tell them." I turned around so my back was to his chest. My whole body trembled.

"When we were in high school, I only told one person, who I had feelings for. I told her, I loved Zacky, she said he was straight. So she said she'd set me up with her friend's ex boyfriend-Tony-her friend had moved for reasons un known to me. Said he was a good guy. One night after going to the movies I accidentally spilt pop on him, he beat me til my face was numb. I called her and told her, she promised he wouldn't do it again, yet again I believed her. She knew all three months, never said anything."

Zacky hugged me and put his chin on my shoulder. "Brian who is it?" I sighed. I whispered it so low I thought no one would hear it, but I was wrong. "Gena." Michelle and Val growled and looked towards the bathroom past the kitchen. "I guess she fooled me. She wanted Zack to herself, and now she has me scarred and I can't trust people easily anymore. I've loved Zee since we were little. Everytime I said 'I love you' I meant it. I trusted her, I trusted him and look now, I can't even trust the love of my life."

The door to the bathroom opened. I turned around so my neck was buried in Zack's neck. I heard two growls and a scoff. "What? the whiny bitch come out of the room to be a cry baby some more?" All I heard next was a loud crash to the floor and Gena yelling. I peeked to see, Michelle and Val taking turns punching her and bashing her head. I whimpered, it reminded me of what Tony did to me.
Just then, Johnny, Jimmy and Matt came through the door. "Whoa! Girls calm down!" Jimmy grabbed Gena, Johnny grabbed Michelle, and Matt grabbed Val. "What is going on?" Gena spit blood in my direction. "Ask that cry baby!" Everyone turned towards me. I cleared my throat.
"Well after you guys left, things we getting going and then we heard two girly shreiks. Michelle and Gena walked in on us, naked and stuff. After getting clothes back on we came out to talk, Chelle slapped Zack, Zack exploded and stood up for us, I ran away being afraid. Then I talked to him and told him, I was afraid of him. He then talked to Chelle and she told him about Tony." When I said his name, all the guys growled.

"Then we talked and he left to talk to the girls. I came out to talk to him, to find Gena rubbing his thigh, after him explaining we were together, so Michelle got pissed, Zack yelled some. Until he remembered me. I took him back to the room to tell him more about Tony."

"I showed him the scar I have on my tail bone and told him what no one knew. He carried me out here to tell Chelle and Val what I told him. Which is, the only person who knew I loved Zack, knew about me being beat and set me up with Tony, was Gena. She tricked me, told me Zacky was straight, told me Tony would be a good guy, told me after the first and second and third and probably thirty-th time that he would stop." All eyes were on Gena.

"That's why they were beating her up." Jimmy picked her up, took her to the door and threw her on the side walk. "Fucking bitch, seriously. Everyone knew Zacky loved you, all except Gena and Michelle. It's not hard to see, I knew that you guys loved each other since we met dude." Jimmy just shook his head. Val hugged Matt. "Oh and now Brian is afraid that Zacky will hit him like Tony." The guys gasped.

I just hugged Zee tighter. He hugged me and rubbed my back again. "Brian, I love you. I'm not gonna push you into this relationship if you're not ready, but I just think you should think about it." I knew deep down I could trust him. My fear just was holding me back. "I Love you too Zee. I trust you, it just messed me up. I want to be with you, really I do. That's why I came out, but then Gena had to just touch your thigh!" I sighed. I don't like being mad, and other people being mad.

He chuckled. "I'm glad you want to be together." I looked over to Jimmy and Johnny holding hands, I smiled. Michelle and Val noticed also. "When did that happen?" Val asked pointing to their interlocked hands. Johnny blushed, Jimmy smiled his bright smile, "Today! Speaking of, while they did naughty things we went to the PARK! We saw some fucking stallion ducks!"

We all laughed at his Rev-ness. "There was one as tall as Short Shit!" Matt said laughing. Johnny glared and Jimmy punched his shoulder. "Ow! What was that for assface!" Jimmy cackled. "Well don't talk about my Jay like that Dil-hole!" After that usual bickering went on between everyone. It actually felt kinda nice. I started falling asleep until I felt a sharp pain.

I yelped and yelled for help. Michelle came in the room. Gena stood near the door with a bloody knife. That's when all hell broke loose.
♠ ♠ ♠
A7x (c) Themselves
Val (c) Herself
Michelle (c) Herself
Gena (c) Herself
Tony (c) Me