Status: Coming Soon:)

Don't Give up on 'Us'

P r o l o g u e;

“I’m Sorry, I really am Raleigh” he spoke, his voice catching in his throat as he moved his hand to caress the side of my face but before he could touch me I stood back away from him.

I shook my head, tears shedding from my eyes, my lips quivering trying to hold back the sobs. Though I was upset and hurting, I wasn’t surprised when I found out. I mean, she was his first everything, so when she waltzed right back into his life I had a feeling this was going to happen. But not this fast and I honestly had hoped that John loved me enough to not fall for her again, and I was obviously wrong. I was his best friend, then his girlfriend and now- nothing. It just happened, just like that.

Hurt and regret flashed through his glazed over green orbs, he bit his bottom lip before he stepped closer to me, but again I only moved away from him.

“I ca- I can’t John” I whispered, as I turned around and walked away.

I pushed past the guys, muttering a few goodbyes before I exited the club. I stood on the sidewalk for a while, rubbing my eyes softly before bending my head back and looking up at the stars. Wishing that my mom was still here, that she could make everything go away- to stop the hurting, but she wasn’t here, and she couldn’t make everything go away. I heaved a sigh before I carried on walking, a numb feeling overtaking my body, wishing that John had at least ran after me, and tried to get me back, but he didn’t and I was again left with disappointment.

Waking up the next morning, it felt like the whole thing was a dream, but unfortunately it wasn’t. The space beside me where John usually slept was untouched, the apartment was silent. All that could be heard was the traffic that drove past, and people in other apartments banging around. My eyes were hurting; make up from last night was probably smudged all over my face but I couldn’t force myself to get out of bed. I couldn’t force myself to do anything but stay in bed, feeling sorry for myself. I felt pathetic. I guess this is what heartbreak feels like, I may not have been John’s first everything, but he was mine. I sighed softly, before I pulled the warm duvet over my head and cried.
♠ ♠ ♠
Not sure how I feel about this story yet, so this is a taster to see what you guys think. Comment and Subscribe if you wish for me to continue this, but if get nothing then It'll probably get deleted. If it is continued, the chapters will change from John and Raleigh's Point Of Views. Just to clear that up. So yeah, do as you wish! :) <3