Status: Coming Soon:)

Don't Give up on 'Us'

J o h n ;

I patiently waited outside Eric’s door before it opened; revealing a very tired looking Eric who looked as though he had just got out of bed.

“Eh, what do you want John?” he muttered, rubbing his face with his hand before leaning on the side of the door.

“I’m confused, I’ve fucked up royally and I need a drink” I replied bluntly.

“Well, JohnOh my man, you have come to the right place” he laughed, before allowing me into his apartment.

I followed him into the kitchen, watching him open his liquor cabinet before he passed me a bottle of Jack Daniels.

“I know what you’re like John, you’ll drink the whole bottle” Eric chuckled before getting himself a beer from the fridge.

“You know me too well, Halvo”

“And that’s why we’re best friends” he grinned before opening up his beer can.

I opened the bottle before guzzling the liquid, burning my throat in the process. Drink was my escape route for times like these- well anytime really.

That was what Eric and I’s day had consisted of; smoking and drinking. We were now sprawled out across both of Eric’s couches, slurring words to each other that made absolute no sense to either one of us. The room was spinning and my head felt like someone had hit me in the head with a sledgehammer, so when a loud banging came from the front door I muttered curses under my breath, slinging one arm over my head.

“Eric, just opening the fucking door!” a female voice yelled from outside, and the door was yet again banged.

“Fu-uck sa-sake” Eric muttered, after he fell off the couch. I had to stifle the chuckle that escaped from my mouth.

“You-you’re a-an ass J-John” he seethed before clumsily walking in the direction of the door, but not before he hilariously slammed his body into the door frame.

“FUCK. BITCH. THAT FUCKING HURT.” He yelled, kicking the door frame with his foot which again led him into have a swearing match with himself. The whole thing would have been hilarious if I hadn’t been so fucked. I just watched from my place on the couch.

Eric finally made it to the door, but was only forced to the side when Danni came pacing through, a look of pure anger on her face when her eyes landed on me.

“YOU!” she pointed a finger at me “Are a complete and utter asshole. You’re just sat here, getting drunk and high, whilst your girlfriend is at home with Garrett crying her eyes out because YOU cheated on her. You’re pathetic, John. A real lame excuse for a guy.” she seethed, before her hand slapped me across the face.

I’m not going to lie, I deserved that.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for commenting;

cityrockerfashion6 and Dear Insanity