Forever Charmed

Chapter One

“Mel, my shift ends in 10 minutes. Can I call you back then?” I asked her from the P3 phone while grabbing two men at the bar their beers.

“No Alex. We need you and Chris home now!” Melinda exclaimed out of breath. I could hear a crash in the background and Wyatt calling for Melinda’s help. It didn’t sound like it was going well back at the Manor.

“We’ll be right there.” I said quickly, hanging up the phone and handing the beers to the men who were waiting impatiently. I looked around the club frantically looking for the tall brunette with the charming smile that made girls melt. My eyes quickly found him cleaning a table for a group of giggling girls in the corner booth. I rolled my eyes and ran over to him, “Chris!” I called to him once I got close enough for him to hear me, “We need to go….now.” my voice clearly stern and impatient. Noting the tone in my voice he didn’t ask any questions and merely let me led the way to the backroom.

“Demon?” He asked curiously turning to face me.

“Yes, Manor now. Questions later.” I stated simply grabbing both his hands, as he orbed us both home.

“Chris! Alex! Look Out!” Melinda’s voice echoed towards us as we orbed into the foyer. We didn’t even have time to react when we were thrown into the Grandfather Clock by a large and powerful beam of electricity. I screamed in pain as the beam hit me square in the chest, falling onto the shattered glass, cutting up my arms and legs. I struggled to move as sharp pains shot through my body every time I tried.

“Chris…” I moaned in pain turning my head and reaching my hand out towards him to see if he was okay. He seemed to be in better shape than I was, but still not 100% conscious.

“No!” I heard Wyatt call, I looked back at him just in time to see the Demon send Wyatt flying into Melinda, distracting them. When the Demon finally turned around I froze in fear.

“Lazar” I breathed trying to cower backwards but failed miserably.

“Hello Alexandra, or is it Alex now?” He laughed menacingly staggering towards us, “But enough talk. I want your powers, and your gonna give them to me.” He continued, conjuring an athame into his hand. Just as he got close enough to plunge it into my stomach Chris came to his senses and screamed, “NO!” flinging Lazar into the sun room door, causing a wooden splint to pierce his stomach. Chris crawled in front of me blocking most of me from any attack Lazar could throw at us.

“I’ll be back.” He grunted painfully, before blinking away.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello everyone. Im sorry this is so short but i figured a cliffhanger was a good way to start out the story. I apologize in advance if i am slow at posting, i tend to get very busy with school and do not have time to or get hit with writere block. Thanks for reading and i hope you enjoyed!
xoxo,
Sam