Status: Currently Active

Lovesick

Sweet Perfection

Chris-----

Sitting on the cracked pavement, smoke in hand, taking a heavy drag on it as a gorgeous stranger walks my way. She must be new in town considering I haven't seen her once until now.

"Are you Christofer?" She seemed to ask shyly. It was cute, I thought to myself.

"Chris," I replied casually, smiling slightly.

"Right, Camille. Nice to meet you! I just moved here since about ten o'clock or so last night. The people seem pretty friendly. Or maybe it's just because I'm new."

She shrugged as she sat next to me. I smiled at her again as she examined my tattoos. She looked like type of girl who's been through shit, but easily kept it hidden with her killer smile. Somehow, I could tell we would become good friends.

"Nah, I'm sure everyone's gonna love you. C'mon, I'll show you around."

We walked and talked as I pointed out each building. I explained to her about my best friends, Alex who lived pretty close by and I could tell he'd take to Camille. He's always flirting with just about every girl he meets, but that's just the type of guy he is. Then, there's Oliver. He sings for Bring Me The Horizon, he's little band that formed recently. He's an awesome guy, I gotta say. Super hyper, super crazy. Lastly, there's Travis. He's probably the nicest guy I know, especially when it comes to the four of us and his girlfriends. He and I get along pretty great, but as best friends, we all have each other's backs.

"I'd love to meet them, they all sound pretty cool," she beamed again just as her phone lit up with a new message and pulled it out to read it with a sudden sigh. "I'll see you tomorrow? At school? Hopefully we'll be able to sit together, yeah?"

She pulled me in unexpectedly for a temporary hug as she made her way back to her fairly large house. Even though I just met her, I could feel my heart racing with excitement. She was the sweet perfection I needed in my life.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I've waited a long ass time to post and I'm glad I did!(:
I hope you guys check it out and read it.
Comment? ;D