Status: updates when we can (:

I Wish I Could Be The One.

Let Live

“Okay,” I said to my green eyed friend as he tapped his pencil anxiously on the desk, “calm down. We all know you’re just dying to beat the shit out of Tyler because of the stunt he pulled on Friday night. Calm your tits, man.”

This pulled a little laugh out of him, “I will not ‘calm my tits’ Britain because for one, I’m not a chick, so I don’t have tits. Two, why should I calm my non-existent tits? I’m going to enjoy beating the living shit out of a guy who beat the living shit out of a girl. Make sure to tape it, okay?” He flashed a smile my way before the teacher scolded us for talking so loudly.

I giggled and copied down the notes on the board. Sure, my face did hurt a bit but it was better. Concealer works wonders, ya know? I still felt like shit, I was still pale and I felt queasy sometimes and I just wanted to go to the office, tell them I was sick, and go home and watch Ren & Stimpy.
Then I would fall asleep watching it, Eddie and Kassidey would wake me up eventually and I’d go up to my room and sleep some more. But I had to be there when Zacky beat up Tyler, I mean, who wouldn’t want to miss that. Plus, I’ll probably have to bandage up Zacky afterwards. Tyler can throw a good punch or two. I should know.

“Miss Mcoy, would you please focus!” The teacher snapped, getting my attention again. Heat rushed to my cheeks as I muttered a barely audible ‘sorry’.

The rest of the classes before lunch were boring. As usual. Plus, Jenny and Tyler were in a couple, making my life hell. Why had Jenny been so nice to me on Friday? I mean, wasn’t I her mortal enemy or something? I sighed. People are so confusing…

**

“So, you’ve got the camera, right?” Matt asked, sitting next to me on the bench. I nodded, “Good,
because we must get this on tape.”

I laughed, “Zack said the same thing. Oh, and feel free to throw some punches after Zacky, I’m sure you want to.”

Matt’s eyebrows furrowed in confusion, “Why would I throw punches? Sure, I hate the guy but still… Why is Zack even wasting his time fighting with Tyler?”

My eyes widened. No one had told him why Zacky was going to beat up Tyler?! Oh shit… “Uh, at the party on Friday we kinda fought and he punched me twice, giving me a black eye and a split lip then later in the night we were both really, really, really drunk and he slipped something into my drink.”

The large boy next to me clenched his jaw. “You mean… He hit you. A girl. I’m going to fucking kill that bastard!”

With that, he stormed over to Val and explained to her what the reason was for the fight. I can’t believe him! He just told them he was going to kick the shit out of Tyler for no good reason. I don’t think anyone knew but him, Kas, Jenny, and I. Whoa, that was weird as fuck to say Jenny and I. Nothing good has ever come out of Jenny besides what had happened Friday, and for that I was thankful. Val’s eyes widened in surprise and she glanced over to me before telling everyone else.

“Hey, Brit!” I turned to see Zacky walking towards me, ice cream in hand. “I got ice cream!”

A smile lit up my face, “You went and got ice cream for us? Why?” I took the cone from him and licked around the bottom edge. Damn temperature melting my frozen goodness.

“I don’t know. Ice cream sounded like a good idea.” He shrugged.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Matt come back over and sit on the opposite side of me. The rest of them followed, crowding around my usual outside lunch spot. Dammit.

“Zachary,” Val started, “why didn’t you tell us that Tyler beat on Britain?” She narrowed her eyes and crossed her arms. “Because I, we, would like to know why he did.”

Zack dropped his cone in shock, causing me to giggle. “H-how did you guys find out?”

I cast my gaze down, hoping he wasn’t too mad at me for telling Matt. “Matt asked me why you wanted to beat the shit out of Tyler so bad and I didn’t know you hadn’t told them why. I’m sorry! Don’t hate me for telling them!”

He sighed. “Brit, I couldn’t hate you.” He directed his gaze to the five people (Johnny doesn’t have the same lunch time as us, poor him) staring at the two of us. “And I didn’t tell you guys because I knew you’d react this way. Plus, Matt probably would like to re-arrange Tyler’s face too.”

Val smirked, “I would like to re-arrange it too.”

Michelle nodded. “I second that.”

I rolled my eyes at the twins. “Go beat up Jenny or something. You know how much of a bitch she is.”

“True, true…” the two said at the same time.

Zacky finally seemed to realize he dropped his ice cream and he sighed, looking sadly at the puddle of melted dairy on the ground. Reluctantly, I held out my own to him. “Here, have mine. You bought it and you deserve some ice cream, since later you’re going to be a whining bitch complaining about your black eye or something.”

He stuck his tongue out at me and took the ice cream. “I do not whine about everything. And thank you.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Holy jesus I'm so sorry for not updating in a while >.> I've had a busy last few weeks and everyone's been annoying and shit like that. Ren & Stimpy is an amazing cartoon that used to be on MTV before it turned into shitty reality television.

So yeah, comment/subscribe/recommend?