You're a Regular Decorated Emergency

Chapter Ten

Sunlight tugged at my closed eyelids, burning away the nice darkness that was sleep. I groaned and rolled over, pulling the blanket over my head.

"Oh no you dont!" said a voice from above me. Ryan. I knew that giving him a key would haunt me.

"Ryan go away!" I grummbled, almost incoherently.

He tried taking the blanket off me, but I was prepared. I clutched the sides and wrapped myself good and tight. Hah.

"You leave me no choice then..." Cold fingers encassed around my ankles, jerking me towards the end of the bed. I yelped, falling to the floor with a loud thump.
Frustrated, I yanked the blanket off my head and glared at Ryan, who was standing over me with an annoyingly amused grin on his face.

"What are you smiling about?! Fuck you, Ross." I kicked his shin hard, sending him tumbling to the floor. He cursed, rubbing his sore leg.

"Now, did we really need to resort to violence?"
I rolled my eyes. "Its the only way."

"I'm gunna let that slide for now, cause you have to get ready! We're going out to lunch with Bren, Kat, and Spence."

I groaned. "A warning would have been nice." I muttered, trailing off to the bathroom.

I brushed my hair and teeth in record time, pulling on a pair of skinny jeans and a tank top as I went. Walking out of my room and into the kitchen, I grumbled what exactly I felt like doing to Ryan for waking me up on a Saturday.

Brendon, Kat, Ryan,and Spencer were waiting for me in the living room. My spirits fell even more after looking at how Kat wasdressed, in a skirt and blouse,her hair blown out. Obviously, we weren't going to the local diner.

"Well, here comes Sleeping Beauty." Brendon grinned before hugging me hello. I just grumbled again. What can I say, I'm not much of a morning person.

"What time is it anyway?"

"Uhm, 11:00 ?" Spence said, checking his watch. I sagged my shoulders and hung my head. Way, way too early for me. They all laughed, finding amusment in my misery, as Brendon weaved him arm around my hips and lead me out the door.

We ended up going to a cozy little resturant, so I didnt feel to underdressed. I was pleasently surprised when then House Salad I ordered had turned out amazingly tasty.

"Omg," Kat said, bringing me out of my salad-induced trance. She reached over and grabbed a lock of my hair, examing it closely. I shot Ryan a look, he seemed as surprised as me. "Your hair color looks so real! What brand is it, Ferakka? Or is it imported? You simply must tell me, I've been trying to find this perfect shade of black forever!"

I narrowed my eyes, blushing furiously with anger.

"Its not dyed." I spat, sending clumps of lettuce flying. "Its natural."

She snorted, "Yeah okay." Then returned to her bowl of soup. Stupid bowl of stupid-low-calorie soup.

My face burned with rage. If it wasnt for fear of spitting more lettuce on my innocent friends, I would have came up with a nasty little remark about her hair, but decided to seethe in my own anger.

"Kat, that really is Lexie's color." Brendon said, his eyes narrowed also. I silently thanked him, saving me from the humiliation. As if hearing me, he caught my eye and winked. That was the weird thing about us, sometimes we just knew exactly what the other was thinking. Like twins, or that telepathy-crap.
"Yeah, lay off." Ryan barked, a little more defensive than I'm sure he'd intended.

Kat simply rolled her eyes and sipped her soup, sliding her free hand up Brendon's leg. My stomach turned.
Ryan's eyes were bugging out of his head and Spence was red in the face. I'm sure I didnt look too better, blushing like a child with lettuce hanging out of my mouth.

Brendon brushed her hand away and slid closer to Spencer.
♠ ♠ ♠
another urie update. slow filler but still fun to write.

is anybody even reading this ?