You're a Regular Decorated Emergency

Chapter SixtyThree

The kiss wasn't lustful.
It wasn't rushed or forced or labored.

Brendon's kiss was filled with love and passion, a slow and deliberate way to show affection. Maybe thats why it left me so completely breathless.

His lips mine softly, but I didn't open my eyes or move at all for that fact. This moment needed to be inscribed in my memory forever. Finally, I opened my lids almost drunkenly. Brendon was watching my face nervously, an eyebrow raised as if to say 'Well?'

I struggled to speak, but a part of brain didn't want to process what happen just yet. I desperately wanted to tell him how I feel, to retaliate all the wonderful things he had spoken to me. But I kept my mouth shut and urged my sluggish train of thought along.

After a full minute of silence, Brendon's face fell as a soft "Oh," escaped his lips. Tears of impending rejection pooled under his lids, making his beautiful brown eyes swim.

He back away slowly, not looking me in the eye. Since my vocal cords aren't connected to my brain at the moment, I did the only thing I could think of to stop the love of my life from walking out the door.
I reverted back to my animal instincts, and jumped him.

We tumbled over the back of the couch, me landing on top. Brendon's nervous face turned curious, an amused look in his eye.

"Don't you ever disappear like that again," My body spoke of its own accord.
Brendon beamed, raising a hand to stroke my hair.

"I-I love you Brendon." I said softly, meaning every word that left my mouth. "I have for a very long time. But what with the whole Kat thing..." I trailed off.
Brendon half nodded, waiting for me to go on.

Unable to express just exactly how cruelly Kat had mangled my life, I leaned down and reenacted what I had done only in my dreams. I kissed his lips passionately, relishing in the feeling of a million tiny butterflies erupting inside.
Brendon smiled into the kiss, his fingers entwining my hair.

His lips were so soft; it must be a sin to feel as happy as I do right now. My head swam from loss of oxygen, but I couldn't bring myself to pull away. If I could, I plan on kissing Brendon for the rest of my life, because this is what I always imagined heaven to feel like.

Finally, Brendon broke the kiss and I swayed dizzily on top of him.
"Woah," he chuckled, steadying me. "You okay?"
"Yeah, I just forgot to breathe there for a second." I admitted with a sheepish smile.

Brendon laughed and I felt my heart sore from the sole fact that I was the one who caused that musical sound to escape his lips. I let out a small giggle, blushing slightly.

"Lexie, have I ever told you just how beautiful you are to me?" Brendon asked, a smile still on his face.
"Once."

I remember that night all too well. It was the first time my feeling for Brendon had evolved and shown themselves. Probably one of the most special nights of my life.

"Well, I'll say it again for good measure. Your drop-dead beautiful!" Brendon imitated a Brooklyn accent, cocking an eyebrow.
I laughed and rolled my eyes, smacking his chest playfully.

Brendon sat up suddenly and forced our swollen lips together yet again. Lust was finally evident in his kiss, and it gave me confidence.
Taking a shot in the dark, I softly licked his bottom lip. Brendon opened his mouth immediately with a struggled sigh.

Not soon after, we were both a mess of clutching limbs and heated mouths on the couch. I broke away, panting. Brendon exhaled slowly as a smile for the heaven's graced his face, making his eyes dance.

We stared at each other for a while, just relaxing in each others presence. Brendon drew absent minded circles on my arm as I drew my index finger over his chin.

"What do we do now?" I asked softly, honestly curious. Brendon thought for a moment, before pulling me down onto his chest.
"Mmmm..I say we cuddle." he mumbled into my neck.
"You really are the frigging cuddle king, Urie." I chuckled sarcastically.
"And your my queen!" he cried, his broad chest vibrating from laughter.

I picked up my head and scooted closer so that our foreheads were touching. I smiled and pecked his lips.
"Dork."
♠ ♠ ♠
*combusted from over-adjective use*

lol sorry for the wait.
and sorry its so short, i didnt want to rush into another chapter =[
for some reason, brendon just strikes me as a cuddle person...

comments would make me very very happy . XD