Status: coming soon.

Without A Doubt, You're All I Dream About.

Let's Fabricate.

Jack’s P.O.V

Haley had been looking after me for the past couple days. She didn’t even go to school. Instead she would come over at around 9 every morning, and leave at around 10 at night. My mum and Haley had gotten pretty close, too. it was like she was part of the family, which made me pretty happy.

My black eye was getting better, and by the fourth day of no school, I decided it was time to go back.

“Are you sure you’re okay to go to school today, Jack?” asked Haley as we were walking to school.
I told her I’d meet her at her house every morning so we could walk together. I wanted to spend as much time as possible with her, because, well, she made me happy.

“Yeah! I’m fiiine! The others have probably missed us to death.” I said with a wink.

We arrived in school hand in hand, everyone staring as we walked down the corridors.

“Hey hey! Would you look at that! The two love birds decided to show up today!”

of course, typical Alex making a remark like that.

“I knew you’d missed us, Gaskank!”

“Nice one. So uhh, are you two officially like, uh, together now?” he asked.

I looked at Haley with a smile.

“Yeah, I guess so,” I replied, pulling her closer to me. I loved how her body fitted so perfectly against mine. At that moment, a very excited Cassadee ran up to Haley.

“Oh my gosh! You guys are back! Haley! How are you, gorgeous?” and with that they left.

“Good to have ya back, buddy!” he gave me a little punch on my arm.

“So, do you want to tell me why you were MIA for almost a week?!”

“Oh yeah, uhh..” I told him everything that had happened. As I went on, his jaw hit the floor.

“holy fuck! Why didn’t you tell me?!” he yelled.

“I’m sorry! I just didn’t want to freak you out. see? I’m fine. You can’t even tell I had a black eye.”
“I forgive you this time, Barakat. But if that asshole comes back here, he’s going down.”

“Sometimes Alex, I truly question whether you’re gay for me or not.”

“Fuck you.”

***Haley’s P.O.V***

I can’t believe it. Jack was my boyfriend. MY boyfriend. was this all a dream? Holy shit! I was so glad Brian was gone. Jack treated me way better than he ever did.

I had totally forgotten that I hadn’t seen my mum in almost a week. She would leave for work at around 6am, and not come back til late. During that time I hadn’t seen her, Joyce had been filling in that role.

I woke up Saturday morning to find a note stuck on the fridge.

Morning Hales! I’m sorry this is very last minute, but I’ve got to get on the next flight back to New York. Your nana is very sick, so I’ve gone to stay with her in the hospital for a while. Take care of yourself and call me if there’s an emergency. Love you, xx mum.

It didn’t really bother me that my mum had left me to look after myself, but I was worried about my grandma… plus, I’m not too good with being alone for long.

I have Jack a call and told him what was going on.

“Is it alright if I uh, stay over your place until she comes back?”

“You know that is such a stupid question, Hales. Of course you can!”

“hahaha, thanks, Jacky. I’ll be over in about an hour.”

“no, it’s fine, I’ll come by and pick you up, babe.”

Right. I forgot Jack had his licence. I’d always wondered why he never drove to school, though…

--2 hours later--

"Thank you so much, Joyce, for letting me stay over!"

"Aww, it's fine, sweetheart. You're part of our family for the next week or so! So what would you like for dinner?"
Joyce was seriously amazing. Jack is so lucky to have her as a mum.

"Let's just order some pizza, mum." suggested Jack.

"Pizza it is!"

"I'm gonna go sort my stuff out..." i said, as i headed upstairs.

"I'm comin!" Jack was following right behind like a puppy.

"So uh, i guess you'll be sleeping on the floor, Jack, while i take the bed?" I joked.

I started taking out my clothes and placing them on his bed, when i was suddenly swept off my feet.

"JACK! STOP! PUT ME DOWN!" i yelled.

"fine!" he said as he threw me onto the bed and started tickling me.

"Jaaaack, stop, oh my god, Jack!" i was giggling so hard, i could hardly breathe.

"Jack! Seriously...FINE I'LL SLEEP ON THE FLOOR." i was struggling to breathe, and finally he stopped.

"Hell no, you're not sleeping on the floor! You're sleeping outside."

"Ha-ha, very funny, Barakat." we kinda just sat in silence, staring at each other for a while, until out of no where, Jack pounced on me.

Before i could control what was happening, our bodies we pressing against each other. he was kissing me hard, and i kissed him back.
I was so thankful then.
Thankful that I had moved here, from New York.
Thankful that I had broken up with Brian.
Thankful that my mum had left me.

why?

Because i was with Jack. and as cheesy as this will sound, he means the world to me.

Luckily Joyce hadn't come upstairs to see what we were up to, or else that would've been pretty awkward...
♠ ♠ ♠
soooo what did you all think?! kinda had writer's block so i was making this up as i went hahaaa.. still working on the length of my chapters though!
i've got so much school work, so bear with me if i don't update til next week again :c
oh and this story has gotten over 100 readers!! eeeeeeeee thank you all so so much <3
hope you enjoyed this chapter. spread it around! :)