Status: coming soon.

Without A Doubt, You're All I Dream About.

Our Time Ran Out.

Haley’s P.O.V
The front door slammed. Uh oh. I don’t think Brian and Jack’s little talk in the park had gone well. I heard Brian stomping up the stairs, and then my bedroom door flew open.
“so that’s why you’ve been acting like this!” he shouted.
I was stunned. What the?
“What do you mean? “ I shifted on my bed.
“why you’ve been acting so damn weird the past few days! It’s because of Jack! You’re falling for him, aren’t you?!?”
Fucccckkkk.
“What did he tell you, Brian?”
“Oh, nothing much, just that he told me that he would always be there for you and that you cried in his arms.”
I could feel the tears swelling in my eyes. No. I wasn’t going to cry. I was going to stay strong.
“Yes. Yes, he did hold me in his arms while I cried and yes, he did tell me he was going to take care of me. Listen Brian, I loved you. you were perfect for me. But then you started your football and you kind of forgot about me…”
“I did not forget about you, Haley!”
“Yes you did! I waited for you to call me when I first arrived here, but nooo. A week later you text me saying you were too busy with your training. Don’t fucking try to deny that.”
“at least I’m doing something useful! Jack’s—“ I cut him off.
“don’t you dare bring Jack into any of this. He is a great guy. And you know what? I think I love him. Yeah. I said it. sorry Brian, but I can’t take this anymore. We’re done.”
Oh my god. Did I just break up with Brian?
“are you fucking kidding me, Haley? You’re breaking up with me to be with that loser?”
“I don’t know if I’m going to be with him, but I do know that I’d rather have his friendship than be in a relationship with you.”
“Ouch, Haley…”
What? Did I say something wrong? I was just saying the truth.
“okay fine then. Fuck you. I’m getting on the next plane to go back home.” he said.
“that’s cool with me. Thanks for coming out and making me miserable.”
“Anytime, love.”
And with that he started packing all his belongings into his suitcase.

***Jack’s P.O.V***
When Haley had called, she was in tears. Again.
“That’s it, I’m on my way over, Haley. Has he gone?”
“Yes.” She sniffled.
So it looks like Brian hadn’t listened to a word I had said about Haley’s feelings. Fucking asshole. Whatever. I was going to be there for her from now on. Thank god he was going back to New York early.
I made my way over to Haley’s house and headed straight for her room. I knew she’d be in there listening to her iPod.
She looked like a mess. Eyeliner running down her face from the tears, her hair all over the place, tissues thrown on the floor.
“You look like shit.” I said.
She forced a smile. “Thanks.”
I went and curled up next to her in her bed, wrapping my arms around her.
“It’s alright, Hales. He’s gone. You didn’t need him, he just made you upset rather than happy.”
“I know.” She sniffled.
I kissed her on her forehead.
“I may not have known you for long Haley, but …”
“But what?” she asked.
“I love you.”
She turned around to face me, our faces only inches apart.
“Awww Jacky! I love you, too.”
Before I knew it, she flung her arms around me, hugging me tightly. I hugged her back too, harder. She pulled away, but i leant in until our lips met. I kissed her gently but passionately. She kissed me back, too.
“at least you don’t have a boyfriend to worry about now, Haley!” I joked.
“haha, yeah I guess so. Feels good man.”
I loved seeing her smile. She was even more beautiful.
“So uhh, since it’s almost dinner time and I don’t think your mum’s home..wanna order some Chinese food?”
“You betcha, Barakat.”

***Brian’s P.O.V***
I knew he would’ve been at Haley’s place. Good thing I also knew he walked through the park on his way home, so I waited for him there.
This guy had made my girlfriend break up with me. He was going to pay.
It was around 7pm when I saw Jack make his way through the park. He stopped in his tracks when he saw me.
“Well well, if it isn’t the dickface who made MY girlfriend break up with me.”
“What are you doing here? I thought you were getting on the first flight back to New York?” he asked.
“ha! As if I was going to let you get away with this, band boy.”
He honestly was stupid if he thought so.
“So what are you going to do?”
“I’ll show you.”
My fist collided with his jaw. He yelled in agony.
“what the fuck is your problem?!” he said, rubbing his jawline.
“YOU made Haley break up with ME. Payback time.”
“You’re acting like a child, Brian.”
Bam. My fist collided with him again, this time straight in his gut. He doubled over. I lost control and punched him again in the jaw. I had caught him off guard. Good. He was helpless now.
When he found enough strength to stand up right, I pounded him in the face repeatedly, causing him to fall to the ground.
“There you go, Jack. How are you going to take care of Haley when you’re lying there, oh so helpless?”
Blood was running out of his nose. Nice shot, I praised myself.
“Fuck you, Brian.”
“See you, man. Don’t miss me too much.” I gave him the one finger salute, picked up my suitcase and left.
***Jack’s P.O.V***
I remember the pain. Oh and seeing all that blood rush out from my nose and mouth… my eyes were sore. I couldn’t open them. I remember seeing Brian’s fist meet my face multiple times. I just lay there in the park. I couldn’t find the strength to move.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay please don't hate me for this chapter! :p still hope you enjoyed it though!
so what do you think is going to happen next?!
thank you again for all the great feed back :) comment and subscribe, please? :3
i'll update again soon!