Got My Heart In Your Hands.

One shot

The doorbell rang. Jack Barakat slung his lanky self from the couch where he was lounging about watching MTV Cribs and stuffing himself with Nutella covered Digestives. He wiped the chocolate off his hands onto his tight, black jeans and yanked open the heavy wooden door.
"Hey, dick muncher." Came the ever friendly greeting. Alex was standing just outside the door wearing black board shorts and a purple hoodie zipped down and showing a yellow T-shirt.
"You look like a Tellytubby threw up on you." Jack announced. Although it really didn't matter, Alex looked fucking amazing no matter what he wore. Alex chuckled. "Dude, you want my cock. Just admit it." Then he strutted past Jack into the living room. "Is it really that easy to tell?" Jack murmured, not really intending for Alex to hear.
He followed his best friend into the living room where he already had three of his fingers crammed into the jar of Nutella. "What the fuck were you watching, man?" Alex laughed, as some blonde bombshell swaggered around her mansion on the screen.
"I was watching your mom's latest porno but had to switch when you called." Jack retorted. Alex flung the open pack of biscuits at him. "Not cool, Jackie. Not cool." Jack winked back and him and shoved some broken biscuits into his mouth. "Feel free to join me next time, man."
Alex squealed in disgust and flung a mound of Nutella into Jack's face before leaping across the room to the collection of DVDs stacked beside the television. "Let's watch something decent for once, where are your Disney films?"
After several minutes of rustling through piles of DVDs and VCR tapes, Alex jumped up victoriously. "Aha!" He exclaimed, which Jack thought was a little over the top but whatever. He was hot. "I have found it!" He was waving 'Beauty And The Beast' around over his head.
Alex slipped the chunky black video into the VCR and threw himself back onto the couch, resting his head on Jack's shoulder as the opening credits began to play through.
An hour or so had passed when Jack eventually looked down to realise Alex had fallen asleep on his shoulder. He would just torn between drawing a cock on his forehead or taking the time to simply appreciate how fucking beautiful Alex really was when he opened one chocolate brown eye and glared at him.
"Are you checking me out?" He accused. "Yes." "Good." Alex chuckled, opening both his eyes and sighing.
On the screen, Beauty was dancing around a lavish ballroom with her beast to some cheesy-ass love song. Before Jack knew what was happening, Alex had jumped on top of him and was sitting on his lap staring deeply into his eyes. Jack felt his heart begin to race and just hoped that Alex couldn't feel it.
"Did you watch the whole film?" Alex asked, absent-mindedly trailing the back of his hand over Jack's stubbly jaw line. "Uh, yeah." Stuttered Jack. "And did you see the part where the pretty girl realises she loves the beast and saves him?" Both of his hands were now resting on Jack's neck. "Rings a bell."
Then, suddenly, Jack felt Alex's warm chapped lips pressed up against his. His head was instantly filled with a mass of dazzling fireworks lighting up a clear night sky as their mouths moved hungrily together.
Eventually, Alex pulled back. Jack cleared his throat and made his best attempt to flatten his raven hair which had been ruffled by Alex's busy hands. "And they all lived happily ever after?" He half joked. "Yeah." Alex smirked. "Something along those lines."
♠ ♠ ♠
This is the first fan fiction I've really written so sorry if it's terrible, but please tell me what you think.