Status: Active

A Smile So Genuine

Random Phone Call.

A loud beeping noise blasted through the room. It was Josh's phone, which was ringing for the fifth time that night. Of course, he hadn't woken up once to turn it off. I was currently caught in his arms holding me tight to his chest. If I moved, he'd wake up. The phone stopped ringing for long enough that I was able to fall back asleep. But it was relentless. This time, Josh woke up.

"What the hell?" He grumbled against me. I felt him move away from me, unlacing his arms from my waist. I sat up, rubbing my eyes.

"Who is it?" Josh's back was to me and I could just see the glow from his phone lighting up his face. His eyebrows were furrowed while he pushed the buttons on his phone. He set it down again on the side table and stood up to go to the bathroom.

"It's no one. Just lay down and sleep Charlie." My eyes followed him to the bathroom until he shut the door. Whoever was calling his obviously needed his attention immediately. Maybe it was his agent? He had been calling every day since we got back from Kentucky. But his agent always called in the afternoon, why would he call at three in the morning? I glanced at his phone. Maybe I should look? I knew that was, like, a complete invasion of privacy. I should trust him, but why wouldn't he tell me.

Before I could think about the mysterious person for another minutes, Josh walked out of the bathroom, flooding the room with light. He was in nothing but boxers which hung low on his hips. He was pushing his hand through his hair, walking slowly back into the bed.

I couldn't help staring at him. He sat on the edge of the bed, stretching his arms out in front of him. His arms flexed, revealing his toned muscles. His shoulder blades pushed up, pulling the muscles in his back taunt. I moved closer to him, pressed my finger tips along the contours of his muscles.

I moved them down his back, following his spine to his lower back. He became still under my touch as I moved back up his sides, feeling each rib underneath my fingers. His skin was smooth, sensitive to my light touch. I felt the goosebumps spread over his skin as I pressed my lips to the side of his neck.

I let my hands roam to his stomach as I pressed my chest against his back. His stomach was flat, lightly toned. I felt the light hair that traveled from his belly button down below his waist band. I pushed my fingertips just under, feeling the thin skin just above his pelvis.

I heard him moan softly, closing his eyes. My fingers didn't leave his skin as I moved off the bed and knelt in between his legs. I moved my hands over his thighs. They were hard, the skin barely sinking as I pressed my fingertips into them.

I felt Josh's hands move up to my hair, tangling his fingers in it. I looked up to his face. He's jaw was tense, his lips in a tight line. He was staring at me now, his deep hazel eyes radiating with lust. The look he was giving me gave me chills. I was memorized by his eyes, feeling my desire for him grow. I bite my lip, which caused him to roll his eyes in the back of his head and moan.

His hands were on my waist now, tugging me up. I let him pull me on his lap so I was straddling him. His lips were instantly on my neck, kissing and biting the taunt skin. He hands were rough, pressing my body as close to his as he could. I felt his excitement underneath me causing me to moan against his hair.

He pulled me back and pressed his lips to mine, thrusting his tongue into my mouth. I deepened the kiss, tangling my tongue with his. He grabbed my thighs and picked me up off the bed, his lips never leaving mine.

He pushed me back on the bed, pulling the small tee-shit I had off my body. His large hands gripped my waist, slipping his body in between in legs. He peeled off my underwear, tossing it behind his shoulder. He pulled my hips to him, leaning forward and pinning my arms behind my head.

“Josh, please. I need you.” He smiled and pressed his lips to my bare skin just below my collar bone. He hands gripped my wrists tighter as he trailed down to my breasts. I squirmed under his weight, pushing my hips up to his.

He let go of my wrists and pulled off his boxers. He grabbed my waist, pulling me so my legs wrapped around him. I realized at that moment how strong he was, how he could pick my tiny body up with ease. He held my hips down, inching his way inside me. His hands kept me steady so I couldn’t move against him. It was pure torture.

“Josh, please.” I moaned, trying to get him to move against me. He looked up at me, his eyes dark and his hair disheveled. He entered me fully producing a groan from my lips. He bent down and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me to his chest.

I wrapped my legs completely around him while he kneeled on the bed. He was holding my entire weight. My hands found his neck and I gazed into his hazel eyes. He was staring at me intensely, radiating not just lust, but pure emotion from the depths of his brown irises.

I started moving up and down on him while his hands guided me against his body. His lips found my neck and I began moaning his name. Quietly at first, but I got louder as our rhythm quickened. Our bodies molded against each other and my hands began shake against his neck. I felt the pressure build in my groin as I bit down on his shoulder to suppress a scream. Josh moaned my name, gripping his fingers into my skin.

It was so intense I fell limp against Josh’s body. He was still holding me up, shifting us over to lay on the bed. He unlaced my legs from his body and pulled me against his side. He tangled his hand in my hair and I closed my eyes. His soft touches relaxed me and I let myself drift to sleep. The last thing I heard was Josh’s voice whispering my name, and then I was out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you to the people who commented! I'm sorry it's taken me this long to mention you guys, but better late than never! =] Thank you to:
CheckYesLindsey94
andiloveyou
yellowlover777

I would love to hear what my readers think, so don't be silent!! =]