Status: Active

A Smile So Genuine

Date Part 2!

I have never seen that many attractive men in one room.
“Charlie Mason, I hope you enjoy the game!”
The manager of the Cincinnati Reds stood beside me, holding the door of the locker room open for me and Josh to exit. I turned to Josh, peaking at him through my eyelashes.
“I think I’m going to love it.”
Josh’s smile slowly expanded, revealing his pearly white teeth. I felt him give my hand a big squeeze as he directed his attention back to the manager.
“Good luck today Dusty. Thank you for the meet and greet once again. I own you one.”
Dusty smirked at Josh and nodded slowly, giving me a glance. He obviously was in on the plan the whole time. Damn, did everyone know but me?
Josh began leading me out of the hallway, Harold hot on our tails. Suddenly, I heard Dusty’s voice from behind us.
“Mr. Hutcherson! You forgot this!” I turned around and from the distance I could make out some sort of large bag, with a Cincinnati Red logo plastered on the front. Josh chuckled beside me and jogged over to take the bag, shaking hands again with Dusty.
Yet another surprise? This is too much for me.
“So Mr. Hutcherson, what’s in the bag?”
Josh smiled sheepishly as he approached me. He waved his hand at Harold, gesturing him to wait outside the door of the hallway. He dropped the bag on the ground and placed his hands on my waist, pushing me against the wall. My breath caught in my throat from the unexpected motion, and I looked up into his hazel eyes, which were dark with passion. I gulped.
He smirked at me, rubbing small circles into my waist as he leaned down to kiss my throat. I sighed, gripping his forearms and pulling him closer to my body. He moved his lips to mine, and it was like a fuse blew. He bit my lip to get access to my tongue, and feverishly deepened the kiss, pinning my body harder against the hallway. The excitement from his passion mixed with the fear of someone catching us was a deadly concoction, and I could feel it spread throughout my body, making my groin clench. I wanted him so bad and as soon as I began grinding against his obvious excitement, he pulled away, leaving me aching with pure lust.
His eyes were still close and he sighed, pressing his forehead against mine. “You have no clue what effect you have on me Charlie Mason.”
“I do have a clue, because you have the same effect on me.”
His eyes flickered open as he smiled his wonderful crooked smile. I missed that so much.
Josh reached down for the bag, handing it over to me. “This, baby, is for you.”
I creased my forehead and smiled, curious as to what it could be. Slowly, I pulled out the bulk of the bag, dropping the rest of it to the floor. Smirking up at Josh, I knew actually what it was the moment my fingers felt the fabric.
My very own Cincinnati Reds jersey, complete with my last name and my lucky number sixteen.
Josh bent down and reached into the bag, producing a baseball cap donned with the Reds logo. He pushed it over my head, grinning ear to ear as he did. I practically melted.
“So? What do you think?”
I looked into the eyes of this wonderful man and I suddenly felt every hair on my body stand on end. My heart was swelling and I’m pretty sure I had the most ridiculous smile on my face. I loved this man. I loved him more than I could ever fathom until this very moment. And I felt every doubt, every fear of losing him to someone like Vanessa vanish, because I understood now what he meant when he said I was the only one he wanted. Because I felt the same way. Completely and hopelessly.
I jumped up into Josh’s arms and I felt him tightening his around my body. I lightly kissed his ear and whispered, “I love it. And I love you.”
He dropped me down and gazed into my eyes, pulling my face inches from him.
“I have been waiting forever to hear those words again. I love you too. You’re mine ok? I won’t ever let you leave again.”
I nodded slowly and smiled, pressing my lips against his.
I was his. And he was mine. Nothing could be more perfect than that or this moment.

“Take me out to the ballgame! Take me out to the crowd!” Josh’s voice rang through the car as we pulled away from the baseball stadium, me on top of his lap, stroking his brown hair while he serenaded me.
The Reds won, and I have never had that much fun at a sports game before. We ate hotdogs and drank beer, laughed at the crazy fans in the stadium, and just had a good time. We looked and sounded just like a young couple in love, which we were of course. We were lucky the game was so intense because not many people had the time to bother us or even pay attention to us actually.
“Josh, you are such a beautiful singer!” Sarcasm drenched my voice as I giggled at his reaction.
He smirked at me, leaning in and taking my lips into his, softly biting my lower lip as he trailed his tongue along it. I felt the atmosphere change in the car, shifting from pure joy to pure passion and urgency. I raised my hands up to his chest, enjoying the feeling of his muscled hard underneath the fabric. His hand wandered to my backside, squeezing slightly and pulling me closer to his body. Our kissing turned impatient, feverish and his lips moved to my neck, sucking and nibbling gently. I suppressed a moan as the car came to a sudden stop. Josh whispered lightly in my ear, “We’re at the hotel. I don’t think I can hold back anymore.”
I smiled and instead of moving off his lap, I bent down to kiss his collar bone, moving up to his neck then biting softly on his earlobe. “So don’t hold back, Mr. Hutcherson.”
He smirked as his whacked my backside, squeezing it as I shifted off of him. I was tired of waiting, the anticipation of being intimate with him growing in my groin. I wanted, no, needed him. I needed him to fill this empty void I’ve felt since we broke up. I had a feeling that we wouldn’t sleep much tonight.
♠ ♠ ♠
guess what readers....I'M BACK! I'm so sorry that I didn't update for a while, things got kind of hectic in my life, but I am so excited to start writing again. There will be updates in the next couple days BUT you guys need to help me out! I need some inspiration for the story, so if you have any ideas, please message me! I would love to have some artistic input from my readers! I love you guys =] comments please as usual. <3