Status: Give it a shot! And sorry for the grammar errors and different tenses... English is not my first language ^_^;

Replaced

X.

“Wow!” said Monica sitting up from Alison’s bed. “What happened to you?” Alison forgot to look herself in the mirror; she probably looked like a mess right now. Her hair looked like a tornado hit her, her eyes were red from crying, and her make-up smeared and she felt hot, like she was going down with a fever.

Alison tried to brush her hair with her fingers. “I think I’m going to be sick.” She dropped on her bed faced down like a tree. “I feel worse than I look.”

“I bet. So, explain to me this whole thing about that guy, Kevin.” Monica waited for Alison to speak but she didn’t say anything. “I know you better than anyone, you are up to something. You never bring a guy to your house, except Trevor plus its Kevin… Kevin! He is not our type at all!” Alison let out a loud groan.

She faced Monica. “It’s not what you think…” Monica waited for an explanation. “We are just friends, there is no ulterior motive. I will stick with my original plan and for that I don’t need another guy. I like him so I don’t see why I shouldn’t invite him here.” Monica couldn’t argue with that. She looked at her watch and got up. “Need to go?” Monica nodded. Alison loved her, she would do anything for her because Monica proved to be sincere and loyal, not a hypocrite and backstabber. But she couldn’t help to feel relieved that she had to go, she really needed some time alone. “Your parents sure are strict.” She said amending her feelings.

“They think I’m at a study group. They should understand that I don’t need extra lessons.” They are Asians, thought Alison.

“They should understand that you have a social life too.”

“True, but you should understand that they are being “flexible”, I don’t take this for granted.” Monica Hayato took her purse from the floor and went to the door. By letting her go to a study group is being flexible? Jesus Christ! “What are we going to do tomorrow?” Alison flipped herself and looked at the wooden ceiling.

“I’m up for anything.”Actually Alison didn’t want to go anywhere; she would prefer stay home and watch TV. Now that would worry Monica, usually Alison was more outgoing and would go to new places and meet new people. But right now she didn’t feel like it, even though it would help her get away from things and forget but she wasn’t ready.

“Do you and Trevor have plans tonight?” she flinched at his name.

“I don’t know, I don’t think so. I literally… well you, closed the door in his face. And I haven’t received texts from him… he is probably with that dwarf right now. It wouldn’t surprise me that he would blow me off to be with her.” Monica looked down and bit her thumb nail. “But its ok, I’m sure I can come up with something to distract myself.”

“Ok… call me if you need anything ok?” Alison smiled and nodded. “Well, bye.” She let out a sigh and closed the door.

Now Alison was completely alone. Now all she could think about was Trevor and how he must be with Billy or calling her, laughing, kissing, and holding each other. She deserved to be with him more than anyone in this planet! Why was fate being cruel to her? Alison was always with him, through bad and good situations, she has seen him cry and laugh out loud, she understands his point of view and how he respects others opinions. She loved how his warm and strong hands felt on her skin, how his scent drugged her, how his eyes looked at hers’ when he knew she was lying… she loved how he listened to her, how he never judged her, how he believed her, how he defended her. Why was she losing all that? Why now?

A tear escaped her eye and she let it rolled. In this same bed he had stayed when he couldn’t stay in his house, when they played cards or when they had to do work together. That was why no other boy entered there… she didn’t want to dirty it. Now it’s all gone to hell!

Oh, how much she loved him. No one could understand these feelings, not Monica, not Kevin, not Tom… not even Trevor himself. Why? Because none of them had lost a person they loved. If she could, she would stop feeling like this but she couldn’t, it was something that no one can get rid of so easily. She hated it. God, she hated it… but at the same time she loved it.

There was a knock on the door. Alison didn’t feel like getting up or speak for that matter. She wanted to be alone. “Hey! I need my car keys!” Alison let out sigh and got up. She opened the door slowly and handed the keys. “What the hell happened to you?” she really must look like a train wreck.

“Nothing,” Tom was taken aback; usually Alison had a snappy comment. “I bought you your favorite smoothie, it’s on the freezer.” Now Tom was looking funny at his little sister.

“Are you sick or something?” he touched her forehead, she had normal temperature. “Are you ok? Oh… my god! You are about to cry!” and she was. Alison looked at Tom and tears started to fall, she covered her face and started sobbing. Tom didn’t know what to do, he was spouse to be angry at her, furious at her for what she did but something really bad must have happened because her sister wasn’t the type to cry without a good reason. She didn’t even cry when their parents divorced. “A-a-alison… don’t cry.” He patted her shoulder.

“Tommy…” now something really was wrong. Alison never called him Tommy if it wasn’t something serious. “I’m losing him… I don’t want to lose him.” Him? Who is she talking about? “I don’t know what to do, Tommy… what should I do?” Tom hated how her sister looked. Alison was Alison! She was strong, independent and smart. She always were five steps ahead of everyone and she always got what she wanted but now… she looked like any other girl. He gripped his keys and shook Alison.

“Let’s go. You need to get some air.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, nothing much going on... for now. Sorry for the boring chapter but I promise that the next one is going to be epic! Love you all!