Status: Give it a shot! And sorry for the grammar errors and different tenses... English is not my first language ^_^;

Replaced

XV.

Alison ended the call. She couldn’t stop smiling; her eyes looked outside her window with anticipation. Tonight was going to be the debut of her plan; she would meet someone who would help her no matter what. Of course everything has a catch but she didn’t mind paying it. She had the confidence that that person was going to Sunset and listen to everything. Alison bit her lip and twirled her body and went to her closet, when she opened it she realized that she didn’t have anything to wear. She frowned dramatically and texted Monica. Alison needed something to stand out, make her look mature and older or to seduce if needed. Plus, she needed to be an eye candy. Maybe something good would happen.

Monica replied her saying that she couldn’t go with her to the mall because she had to do something all day because of her parents. More like, convince them that she was going to stay in Alison’s place because of a huge project. Alison said that it was OK and changed her clothes. When she ran down the stairs she bumped into her mother.

“Mom, I need to go to the mall.” Her mother kept going up the stairs.

“Why?”

“Because I need to buy a new outfit; I am going to this party and I already wore everything that it’s my closet.” Her mother let out a sigh.

“Another party? Alison, you went last weekend, aren’t you tired?” Alison scoffed and smiled.

“Are you kidding mom?” she fallowed her mother to her room. “It’s just the beginning, plus didn’t you tell me to enjoy my youth? To live my high school life to the fullest?” Her mother didn’t turn her back.

“Yes I did, but I meant to have fun with your friends like go to the beach, go to the movies, have pajama parties or movie nights. Get some pizza and just hang out.” Alison rolled her eyes—Boring! “Can you just skip this one?”

Alison shook her head. “I can’t do that, mom. I made plans with Monica and some classmates. Besides, I finished all of my work, did half of the work of one of the projects and my room is tidy.”

“I know you did honey, but—”

“Mom, I promise that I won’t go out after this one. Just, give me this solid, OK? Just for tonight?”

Her mother let out a long sigh and turned towards Alison and crossed her arms. Her name was Rhonda a.k.a the hottest-single-40 year old mom to live in the neighborhood. She was tall, 36 C, short black hair, blue eyes, a round ass and the attitude of a virgin. The thing about Rhonda was that Alison got her looks from her but not the attitude—neither did Tom. Her voice was high and you had to really listen to get what she was saying. It was almost like a whisper. But you had to give her credit, raising two little demons was not easy and less if the husband left after things were getting rough. She was strong willed! Rhonda was a very strong woman, and a very good mother. There was no doubt in that. But the thing about her was that she was very conservative person. Unlike her daughter, that would go out and party too meet boys and drink (this information was kept away from Rhonda, she was a mother after all.) and what not, she would stay home, take out a bottle of wine and watch some LifeTime marathon.

Alison had tried to convinced her mother to get a new boyfriend; soon both of them would leave the house and start their college or university life like any other teenager. It would be heart breaking to see their mother all alone in that house, plus they needed a distraction. A single mother can grasp situation in no time. Men in the neighborhood had tried to get her out for dinner or just get her out of the house, but there was always something that went wrong. It was either, the man was married, wanted a fling or Rhonda felt afraid to get too attached. She had a bad experience and she didn’t want to go through it again.

Rhonda though about it, she lifted her arms in defeat, closed her arms and agreed to it. “Fine, but next time don’t come to me to get more clothes for your next party.” Alison jumped a little and squealed.

“Thanks mom!” Rhonda dismissed her daughter with a wave and she jogged out of the room. “I’m taking the car!” and the credit card! She thought.

On the way to the mall she started to visualize what she was going to look at Sunset. Alison was struggling between something casual but elegant or slutty and eye-catching. She decided to choose when she got to the mall. The radio was blasting and she was singing along with no care in the world because of how confident she felt. Alison was really sure that everything was going to go smoothly and nothing was going to wrong. Some people would think that kind of idea would never go through because good always win over evil, but let’s be real here… this is the real world and what determine who wins or who losses was, in this case, how clever, smart and the quantity of the information. It was all in the strategy and the will to make it happen.

Alison honked her horn and flipped her finger at a man. He honked back and yelled at her to get out of the road. Everyone had told her that she was a bad driver, but the thing was about people was that they don’t notice those things. Obviously Alison didn’t care, she believed that she was right and the people were bad drivers. Finally she arrived at the mall; she was still indecisive about what she would wear. As she walked, swinging her keys in her finger and humming a tune, she didn’t noticed Linda and Monica coming out of the mall.

Monica stopped and waved at Alison, Linda was right beside her and it seemed like both of them were laughing hard about something. It was odd that her best friend didn’t text her that she was going to the mall with some other chick. She knew that they were friends, but Alison was more than just a friend to her. Maybe she was thinking too much about the matter, she had other things to worry about.

“Hey, I thought that you couldn’t go to the mall, what happened?” Monica shrugged and flipped her bangs out of her face.

“Linda picked me up at my house, I couldn’t say no. She was already there at my house.” Alison looked at Linda; she was looking for her keys inside her bag.

“Huh. OK, well maybe you should have called me. Now I’m going in there alone.” She said dramatically, it was intended to make Monica believe that she wasn’t mad and it was all a joke—but that would make Monica think about the situation and make her feel a little bit bad.

“Sorry! Besides, we didn’t spend too much there. Linda had her things picked up and we were just picking them up.” Linda smiled and nodded. “I wish I could stay with you but I really need to get home and work things out with my parents.” Alison nodded understanding.

“Sure, sure. It’s OK; it doesn’t matter anyway, either way I wanted to spend a little time with myself. I needed to get out of the house.” Monica frowned and understood, even though she didn’t know what happened earlier with Trevor she knew what she was feeling. Because of that she felt worse, Monica should have called Alison, to distract her. Instead she was having a good time with Linda. “Well, I’ll leave you too now. I have a feeling that I’ll spend a long time at the mall. I have nothing to wear!” Linda chuckled.

The three of them said their goodbyes and went their ways. Alison was a little hurt about what Monica did, that made her decide what kind of clothes she would wear. She needed to look better than Linda and … Monica. It hurt her a little that she had to do that but she needed to show them that she was better. Beside when she texted her she said she couldn’t come and that was a little while back and now they were leaving; that meant that she replied when she was at the mall. Oh, Monica, my sweet friend. She should know that she shouldn’t lie to her.

Anyway, this wasn’t about Monica, she already had a plan to get even a little. What’s important was to ruin Trevor and Billy’s relationship. Now that brought another smile.
It took her five hours to get what she wanted. Like the strong girl she was, she wasn’t tired and still had energy for the club. Even though everything looked fabulous on her, it didn’t felt right. She needed to stand out and out do every girl (it was impossible considering how many girls would go tonight.) she needed to feel more confident. It was five thirty and she was ready to leave, when she got in the car and turned it on she saw Trevor and Billy.

“Are you fucking kidding me?” and let out a frustrating sigh mixed with a grunt.

They were holding hands and talking about something. How lovely would Billy look on the road with her head under the wheels… Alison rolled her eyes and moved the car. Obviously Trevor and Billy noticed her but Alison ignored them and made sure that she looked like she was focusing her attention on something else. She had her sunglasses on so she could tell Trevor’s expression, it was serious but she could tell the disappointment and sadness, while Billy was looking down, jealous. She was a girl after all. Billy pulled his arm and made him look at her with a puzzled expression.

Alison scoffed and laughed. “Just you wait, you stupid dwarf. Keep enjoying your happy moments with my Trevor, keep being clueless… I am so going to squash you like a bug.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, from the chapter 16 and up things will get interesting ;D Stay put! Comment if you like! Love you all!!