Status: Give it a shot! And sorry for the grammar errors and different tenses... English is not my first language ^_^;

Replaced

XVI.

Alison really didn’t expect a text from Trevor, she knew that he wouldn’t do that after what she said, but deep down she wanted him to do it; to text her and show her that he still consider her as a friend. Of course, that wouldn’t happen… he “loved” too much his stupid girlfriend to even consider Alison’s unknown feelings. Asshole. But that didn’t matter, though. What matter was that she needed to get ready to have the best night of her life—for now; and make it happen.

When she got home, Tom was watching T.V. in the living room. He didn’t acknowledge her presence to her but he did notice something about her. Was it her slit eyes, her eye brows up, almost cat like? Or was it her red lips curved up with a grin? It didn’t matter what it was, he found it interesting. Tom changed the channel twice and chuckled. “Now, that’s more like it.”

“There,” said Alison. She had sorted her new clothes on her bed and smiled at it. She would look hot in that, totally. “Four hours until Monica comes and pick me up… what to do, what to do…” she said to herself looking around her room. She looked in the mirror and decided that she would wear her hair wavy; it would look good with her outfit.

Before going to her bathroom to take a shower, she looked at her phone again hoping that Trevor had texted her. He didn’t, she sat on the bed and dialed his phone, just one click away to call him. She was debating if she should call him and apologize or continue with her plan. Alison was fine when Trevor had other girlfriends, why can’t she be fine now? Then she remembered the conversation that Trevor and Billy had. It wasn’t enough to be just his best friend now, she wanted more. She was tired of sharing Trevor; she deserves him more than anyone.

Alison turned off her cell phone and went to the bathroom. This friendship no longer was the same for her; she will not fight for his friendship anymore. She will fight for her man.

After taking her bath, she started doing her hair; it took quite a long time considering how much hair she had. Tom always complained when there were hairballs in the bathtub when he decided to take a shower. Alison divided her hair into sections and one by one, with her curling iron she curled her hair until it was wavy. She sighed with satisfaction and started on the make-up; only two hours until Monica picks her up.

“Maybe a Smokey look wouldn’t look bad…” she said looking through her cosmetics, when she found what she was looking for she started working her magic. There was a knock on the door. “Who is it?”

“The devil.” Alison chuckled.

“Do come in!” she sang, not looking back. “What do you want demon?”

“Just to warn you about guys and bad people.” Alison nodded still not locking back. “Please don’t drink anything with alcohol and if you do keep an eye on your drink. Don’t do drugs and don’t dance with strangers. Always be with Monica and if anything happens call me, ok?” She nodded again; Tom leaned on the door with his arms crossed.

“Are you done? Don’t worry, baby sister here is not going on a man hunt or to get wasted. That’s just stupid. I’m meeting someone… from school who is going to help me with something. I’ll get to you on the details when I get back.”

“If you ever come back.” Alison turned her back and rolled her eyes at his brother.

“I’m not going to die or rapped for that matter. I won’t let that happen, ok?”

“Sure, sure. I bet those girls on the missing list said the same thing.”

Alison let out a frustrating sight. “If it makes you feel any better, dear brother, I have my pepper spray and 911 on speed dial and I can run in heals. So, no need to worry, ok? Beside, you know exactly where I’m going.” she turned her back and continued to apply her cosmetics. “Now, if you excuse me tonight I’m not planning on being fashionably late.”

Monica arrived three hours later; she was wearing a black mini dress that accentuated her figure. The top was shiny jet black and the long sleeves were light black where you can see her skin. Her hair was down and her make-up was fantastic. Alison would never doubt Monica’s skills. “Hey there hot stuff,” said Alison.

Monica eyed her from top to bottom and gave her a smile. “Well done my friend. You look like a hot demon waiting to attack. I’m afraid for those men.” Alison laughed and crossed her legs.

“I don’t think you should be afraid for men.” Monica gave her a confused look and was about to ask her about that when someone knocked on the car window. Slowly the window went down and Tom popped his head. “What is it?”

“Just checking what you two are wearing in case we have to indentify the bodies.” Alison slapped his arm. “Can’t a brother worry?” she rolled her eyes and patted his head. Tom smiled and patted the car. “Fine, drive safe.”

Alison didn’t want to look like a seventeen year old girl who just got to her first club but she had to admit it… the club was incredible! The line to enter was kilometrical! There were a lot of people. And by the way, she was glad they arrived, a one and half hour drive was tiring.

“Finally!” Monica smiled and parked her car in one of those multy-parking place. Both of them got out of the car and walked to the club.

“You sure are killing it tonight.” Said Monica ignoring the men watching them walk, Alison smiled.
“Am I the only one?” she teased her friend.

“…no.” both of them laughed.

There was no problem getting in like Monica said. Linda kept her words and without getting into trouble they entered. The club was big! It had three floors, each with different tasks. The first floor was for the people who wanted to dace. The DJ was high in a triangular-shaped balcony with screens flashing colors and shapes at the rhythm of the beat. On the corners of the floor there were various bars with stools where people talked and ordered their drinks. There was so many people that Alison wondered if she could go there and dance. The second floor was more like a higher balcony and it was twice as large as a hall. There were tables and couches for people to sit and chat without bumping into other people. It was more for couples or groups of five to talk and laugh and see the first floor from above. Now, the third floor was more private because it was secluded completely. There were long couches, beds with curtains hanging like royalty; on the wall there were some fish tanks with sharks, exotic fished and even snakes. That room was for meetings and gathering with important people. It was like the VIP room and the people paid a lot to be in it.

Linda, being a wonderful person, gave them a tour but just that. Even if she knew the people who run the club, she was still a kid and had no power.

“I say,” said Monica leaning on a free spot in the bar on the first floor. “This place is awesome.”

“I know,” said Linda smiling. “And you are welcome!” Both of them started laughing but Alison was looking at Linda, waiting for the right opportunity to strike her. She just needed the right moment. “So what do you think Alison?” She smiled and flipped her hair back, exposing her shoulder.

“I love it.” Was all she said and ignored her after that. She was looking for someone, now that she thought about it, she wondered if that person could enter this place. Both, Alison and Monica entered because they had help but now…

Alison felt a hand on her waist, pulling her towards a body. She rolled her eyes and saw Monica’s reaction… a not to pleasant reaction. “I’m starting to think that you are trying to seduce me for real.” He said in her ear, trying to sound flirty. Alison touched his hand and dug her nails in his palm just deep enough to warn him that that wasn’t the case.

She twirled and looked at his in the eyes. “I was starting to think that you were a big loser that you couldn’t enter this club, but now I know that you are just a loser.” Steven laughed out loud but the loud music drowned it. “Shall we talk?”

“Let’s” Alison turned around and walked toward Monica. Her face was confused and annoyed.

“I’ll be right back.” Monica took a long breath, filling her lungs with strong perfume and alcohol and looked straight into Alison’s eyes. She already knew that her best friend didn’t approve of whatever Alison was about to do. One, because of the things Steve had done and second, because he was Linda’s ex-boyfriend and they were very aware of that. Monica didn’t know what was going on in Alison’s twisted head but she was sure it was something bad.

Alison looked at Linda and smiled as soon as she saw her reaction. It was a mixture of annoyances, jealousy, confusion and disbelief. She didn’t care that she got in into this fabulous club that probably wouldn’t come again in a few years; only in her plan and so far, it was going smoothly. Alison knew that her dress had an effect on Steven; her tight, short crimson dress with only one long sleeve and the other without, exposing her shoulder was something from another world. Not even Linda’s top dress, a short dress with black and white horizontal lines would make Steven look away. Not even that. As she walked passed Linda, she flipped her hair back making it cares Steven’s face. The boy smiled and let out a frustrating sigh, almost like he couldn’t contain himself. When they got to the second floor, Alison sat on one of the couches and Steven sat next to her, she had to scoot a little back to regain her space.

“So what do you need,” he said with a smile; looking at her with dreamy eyes.

“A favor,”

“Anything for you.”

She chuckled. “I need you to spread a rumor between your friends,” Steven looked at her confused but curious. “I need that rumor all over the school.”

“You want me to lie?” Alison smiled and shook her head.

“Oh, no. It’s not a lie. It’s very much the truth.”

“So, it’s a secret then?” she nodded. “…I see. So what do I get in return?” Alison let out a smile; she knew he was going to say that.

She shrugged. “A date with me?” Steven smiled and got closer.

“Just a date?”

“Yes, I’m not asking you to go and find the cure for cancer.” Steven stopped getting closer and gave her a droll look. “Now, this is what I want you to do,” she placed her hand in his knee and looked straight in his eyes. Alison needed him in the palm of her hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
:D