Status: Give it a shot! And sorry for the grammar errors and different tenses... English is not my first language ^_^;

Replaced

IV.

Tomas was in the table eating some toast and drinking coffee. He was thinking about what the fuck he was going to do after he graduates from high school. There was confusion between what he really want to study. He had many think he liked like psychology, photography, teacher… but the thing was, he couldn’t see himself in any of those professions. Poor Tomas was struggling with himself. He had to figure what he was going to do with his life before school end this summer. So much pressure was not helping him. In one hand her mother was constantly asking what collage he was going to apply and on the other, the teachers were giving those pep talks about the future. He wanted to lock himself in his room and never come out.

Alison came down the stairs and went to the kitchen to poor herself a glass of milk. She turned around and looked at Tom. “What’s with the serious face?” he shrugged.

“I was just thinking.” He said trying to get the toast out of him molars. “We are gonna be late, oh and by the way dad just booked our plains so it’s official.” Alison let out a grunt under her breath and Tomas ignored it.

Alison took out her cell phone and dialed Trevor’s number. It ranged three times until he finally picked up. “Hello.” Alison smiled at his sexy voice.

“Hey, are you going to pick me up today?” she was hoping he would scold her for asking such a stupid question. He would always give her a lift to school; she liked it when he did that.

“I uh… umm…” there was a long pause.

“Hello?”

“Yes! Um… Sorry Alison but can your mother give you a lift? I’m kind of busy right now and I… can’t do it right now…” Alison put frowned.

Something must have happened for him to say that. “Oh, ok. Well, what ever happened I hope you’re ok. I’ll… see you at school.” There was a long pause. “Trevor?”

“Yes, yes I’ll… I’ll see you at school.”

Alison hanged up and looked at her brother. “What’s with the sad face?”

When they got to the school Alison started to look for Trevor. He didn’t see him anywhere, not in the sea of people in the halls or in next to his locker. Monica tapped her on the shoulder and told her to meet her at her locker. When she did, Monica looked straight into her eyes.

“I saw Trevor.” Alison cocked her head to her side confused at why she was telling her that. Not that she minded, she was looking for him but coming from her… it was odd. She would jump of a bridge to avoid him and Alison when they are together. “With a girl,” Alison cocked her head to the other side still confused. It was normal that girls would want to talk to him.

“Inside his car.” That made her snap.

“What?” Monica closed her eyes.

“You heard me. He was inside with a girl and they looked very… cozy.” Alison looked at the floor but she wasn’t looking at it. She was realizing what the phone call was and what her friend said meant. “It was odd that the girl wasn’t you, you guys always get to school together so I was waiting until you came out… but you didn’t. He looked quite nice with that girl.” She closed the locker door hard. “I think you have another girl to compete with.” Alison looked at Monica and smiled.

“Silly girl, no other girl can compete with me. That girl will end up being an ex like the others if she becomes his girlfriend, nothing have changed beside, Trevor told me he was going to stop dating for awhile. He couldn’t have changed his mind so easily.” Monica made a gesture and moved her books to her other arm.

“Whatever. I’m going to class, see ya.” Alison waved her fingers and waited until Trevor entered the school.

Trevor arrived with… Billy. Alison was a little relived that it was her and not some other slut. She was going to be easy. When Trevor saw her she went to her with an apologetic face. Billy fallowed him like a little puppy. “I thought something happened to you, you made me worried.” She hugged him really tightly but this time Trevor didn’t hugged back. “What, no hugs? Something bad did happened, huh. Did something happen with your sister? Is she ok?” Trevor shook his head fast.

“No, no. I-I… gave Billy a lift.” Alison looked at Billy and she was playing with her hands.

“Oh… well, unless Billy has a contagious disease I don’t see why you wouldn’t have given me a lift too.” Trevor was going to say something and she could tell Billy looked uncomfortable, and that made Alison a little glad. “Don’t.” she raised her hand to stop Trevor from talking. “Not even with your other girlfriends you would do this to me.” With that she turned around and left.

Making Billy uncomfortable: check.

Making Trevor guilty: check.

Telling Billy that Trevor had more than one girlfriend making her doubt: check.

Making sure that Billy gets the idea that she was more important than any other girl in school: check.

Alison was satisfied. Trevor hurt her a little so that was a little payback. She hopped that he wouldn’t start dating that girl…
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment please :3