Status: I'm updating this any time I can!

Barbed Wire Mansion

Introduction

My head felt light and my body burned.
The drugs did their work as I panted, writhing in ecstasy. I looked up at the female keeper behind me and leant against her, groaning at the contact. She kicked me in disgust and I shook my head, unconsciously grinding against nothing on the ground. She laughed and a man stroked me, laughing along with the woman. I gasped and pushed against his hand, grabbing for it to push it away. The man let go and I sighed. I got a lower dose so I wasn’t like the others. I was weak but more aware of my surroundings.
I knew the drill. The drug makes you horny, a horny slave is a willing slave and a willing servant gets larger bids and so I was waiting impatiently for my turn in a line of other Veimen, Werewolves and the odd Human who were under the effects of the drug. Some cried, some fought, some lay unable to do either. None of us wanted this, but what could we do? We didn’t have a choice…
These kinds of auctions were supposed to be illegal, but here I sat, in Solace Market, at a Slavers auction tent… I may have been treated well by the Solace Market keepers but two days ago I was purchased by a man who figured he could make his fortune off me.
A man on a podium, most likely my new owner himself, waved to the man and woman who held me. The man gripped a thin but sturdy chain which he directed me with as the woman pushed me forward into the spotlight. I gasped when my chin smacked off the floor, making me bite my cheek. I went to sit up but was forced down, my bottom held up by the woman as the man kept me facing the crowd.
I struggled against their grasp as the man on the podium, who I could now see clearly and be sure was my owner, tapped a little silver hammer on a tiny bell. The sound that resonated from its glimmering surface made me cringe and writhe on the floor. It was sharp, long and high pitched. I yanked my arms away and covered my ears, groaning at the noise.
“This young male is Hilflos. He is twenty two years old, seventy pounds one ounce, five foot seven and a half inches tall. He is sixty percent human, thirty percent Veimen. His ears are long and lopped …”
My long, black ears were lifted and shown to the room by the man who held me “… They are and in good condition along with his tail, which is well kept …”
“… His penis is untouched and clean …” I was turned back to face the crowd and blushed furiously as the man who held the chain gripped my penis “… And his bottom is also virginal and was prepared earlier this evening …” I was turned and my butt pushed out for the view of the potential buyers.
“… While his heritage is unknown, he is used to a slave’s life style making him an adequate servant …” I didn’t listen to the rest of what the man read from my file, I was more worried about the people in the audience who looked at me like a piece of meat.
The people varied from young tycoons to old men in overpriced suits to old hags and people on phones not paying attention to the auction as it took place.
“… This youth is in moderate health, no diseases or ailments to note aside from some mild malnutrition… Bidding will start at ten thousand dollars” Hands flew up and money drifted from one hundred thousand to one million.
Average costs at a market of this size and quality.
Only when the price doubled, tripled, and finally reached eighty three million dollars, did I look up.
My kind weren’t worth half what was being bid!
I glance to the highest bidder, an old couple who grinned cruelly at me. Their smiles weren't what frightened my though, their eyes were dark and strange. Hungry.
“Ninety!” an old woman croaked from the back.
“One hundred!” another called.
“Two hundred million!” a surprised hiss ran through the crowd and I froze.
Not once since I arrived here… Not ONCE have I ever heard of a bid going past one hundred fifty million dollars. And that was usually on pairs…
When I looked down to face the man who bid, I jerked back.
He looked… Different.
His hair was long and a dark wavy brown, eyes a glossy dark chocolate, chin stubborn and sturdy with a wild intensity about him. Strong shoulders and a proud gliding step made me feel hot all over. My skin flushing as he got closer.
I don’t know why but it exited me to see him, my body feeling weak as it trembled. My parts grew hard and I tried to cover myself in embarrassment.
He stopped just a few feet from me and grinned, his teeth were white and glittering, two slightly longer, sharper canines almost unnoticeable in his thousand watts smile. I felt my stomach drop when I realized what he was, and the fact that he was about to purchase me…
“Vampire…” I whimpered.
My breathing grew uneven and rapid as he stepped closer, his hand reaching out to touch me. I found myself unconsciously leaning into him as his fingers brushed my cheek. He chuckled and his hand dropped to my thigh and slid up my leg where I, ignoring the people around me, threw my head back and moaned.
“Sir, you can’t touch the merchandise until it’s in writing” the man at the merchants podium growled.
I whined lightly under my breath when the man’s hand receded, leaving my skin icy. He turned to someone behind him and a man with ears like that of a dog held up a pen and spoke.
“Any money offered will be outbid; Lord Rabia is purchasing the Veimen”
I couldn’t take my eyes off the man in front of me to see what the merchant was doing when I was pulled away towards the back dressing rooms of the stage and away from the man who winked and disappeared into the crowd.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for reading!!!

I have my other books online @ www.Wattpad.com/MorgynThaGiant