Status: faith ......trust .....and...FAIRY DUST

Fairy Frerard

love at first bump

mikey pov

Okay yes yes I know I was mean to frank at first but could you blame me.
Gerard just kept talking about how he was so perfect.it just didn’t sound right.
But frank it’s a bad guy.
I don’t think I should tell gee that frank is his mate I want it to happen naturally.
I hope frank likes gee I’m pretty sure he does just every time I mention gee his cheeks go all red so we all know what that means.
Anyway right know I’m sitting in my room just thinking about how everyone has someone but me.
Before frank it was just me and gee.
I guess I was a little jealous that frank was always on my brothers mind and he didn’t seem to care for me.
I decided I was going to get some fresh air.
I voiced this to Gerard but he was to busy to notice me I just sighed and left.
as I started walking I made the dumb mistake of not looking up and bumped into someone.

“Oh I’m sorry i-I didn’t see you there”

the fairy that I bumped into had smiled he had short blonde hair and a smile that could kill and out shine the sun.
He was tall and muscular unlike me and had a lip ring his wings were white with a slight tint of gold.
They were amazing he started to smile again dammnit I shook my head I think he noticed I was staring I didn’t mean to he was just so captivating.

“it’s okay what a little cute fairy like you doing out here with a frown on your face”

I blushed …what! What he said was sweet good thing my wings were hidden because I’m pretty sure they would be pink right now (A/N all unicorn fairies have rainbow wings that change color with emotion)

“Uh um I was just going to get some fresh air sorry I bumped into you my name is mikey” I smiled innocently and looked down

“hi sweaty my name is bob but you can call me whatever you want as long as I can see you again”

I’m pretty sure I was redder that a tomato.
I was at a loss of words. Did he just ask me out on a date I can’t believe this OMG OMG he likes me…. Wait mikey you don’t even know this guy u should just say no thanks and walk back home.

Mikey don’t do this at least give the guy a chance obviously you like him.
For once I just listened to my inner self I noticed bob smile had disappeared.

“if you don’t wana go out I understand I will just go see yah later sweet heart” he said and started to fly away.
What am I doing am I just gona let him go ugh hell no.

“wait you didn’t give me enough time to answer I would like to talk to you again sometime if you don’t mind….”
I said wondering if this was all some type of joke and he changed his mind about wanting me in the first place.

“good I can’t wait to do something again mikey how about coffee sometime together how about…..tomorrow I will come pick you up at work I’m guessing you a unicorn fairy because of your wings”
he said this with a smirk holy shit how did my wings even come out I didn’t even feel them. They must have came out when bob was talking I was too distracted by his lips moving and what was coming out of them.

“yeah that’s where I work you guessed right and that would be a great time to pick me up thanks”

“The pleasure is all mine dear mikey” he said in a dramatic English accent which made me giggle as well we said our good bye’s and parted. As I went home I couldn’t help but think of how happy I was

Gerard pov next day

Man what a rough day at work. Had to bring back two cats from the dead paint black roses give all the black doves a bath and feed my dead hedgy

.*he’s so cute*. I hardly saw frank at all but when I did see him he was doing a very good job at work.
I didn’t know whether to be happy he was doing good or sad because he didn’t need my help anymore.
Maybe I should have some fun today maybe go to the comic book shop / library.
I wonder if frank would want to go with me. I guess it’s worth a try what do I have to lose.

“Hey frank”
he jumped opps I guess I startled him he then smiled

“Yeah Gerard “
okay Gerard this is your moment go for it you can do it. Just ask frank if he would like to go to the comic store and grab a bite to eat with you.

“Um do you like comic books” o yeah play it safe and smart good job. Mental high five

“Yeah I absolutely love comics like really love them why?”

Great he likes comics now let’s just see if he would like to go with me I soon felt my palms get sweaty and my throat start to close up come on just do it.

“um well I know this great comic book place where they have like every type of batman comic there is and I don’t know if you like him but if you have something else to do I understand maybe we can go some other time maybe you don’t even like batman maybe you like………………Spiderman”

ugh I really hate spider man. Like come one can anyone say Winnie he is such a whip. He is almost as bad as aqua man

“Gerard are you kidding I love batman and I would really like to go to the comic book store with you it sounds like fun. How could you ever think I would like spider man he whines like a teenage girl on her period.”

I giggled at this because it was true he did whine. A lot.

“Great um and after that we could grab a bite and get to know each other”

“Yeah I would like that” yes who is the man I am the man who is going to the comic book store with frank I am that who

“Um well I guess we can go now.”
“Sure come one”
♠ ♠ ♠
yayayayay i updated nothing to say but i will be posting more offten and i dyed my hair half rain bow

comments = rainbows
XhavenX