Status: faith ......trust .....and...FAIRY DUST

Fairy Frerard

batman and robin v.s the bitch

frank pov

Gerard Gerard way just asked me out well those weren’t his exact words but …
wait I don’t even know if he likes guys yet man this sucks this could just be a friendly gesture oh well I do still love comics and I want to get to know Gerard so this should work out fine as wall.

As we flew to the comic store we started to talk about bands, comics, favorite colors the normal. Soon we approached the comic store it was amazing I absolutely ador it.

It screamed I may be old but I have secrets that have not been unlocked yet it was just wow. We headed inside the sound of the bell still ringing in my head. It was even better inside then on the outside.

There were millions upon millions of comics more than I have ever seen. It was like a library for comics it was extremely awesome I that even a word oh well it is now.

“Gerard this is wow how did you find out about this place its amazng”I was grinning so much it hurt.

“well me and my brother use to come here a lot as kids im guessing you like it here” I shook my head figurusly

“No I love it here its more than I imagined”
Gerard chuckled

“Well good I’m glade you like it now come ROBIN WE MUST FIND BATMAN COMICS BEFOR THE WORLD ENDS” what a dork hahahah you got to love it

“HEY WHY DO I HAVE TO BE ROBIN” I pouted

“because you’re the right side and robin is cute and funny and always by batman’s side without robin batman wouldn’t be the hero he is” awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
That was sweet I think I’m going to enjoy being with gee from now on but on the other hand can you say cliché haha but it’s the thought that counts. Me and gee finally found some comics that we liked turns out we have that in common.

“hey frank since we got our comics I was wondering if you would like to go to the nut tree coffee house with me since…uh it’s a nice place to read and stuff..”

Hmm well I could go for a cup of coffee anytime but Gerard makes it so much better. He's like a breath of fresh air I find him very cool and it is a pleasure to have him around.

“Sure I mean I would love to go get coffee with you”

Time lapse coffee shop

“what will it be gentleman” I can’t believe this waitress is making goggly eyes t Gerard like seriously.
As Gerard said what he wanted she would flip her long blonde hair and bite her lip as if to flirt with him. as she finished writing she gave one more flip and LEFT HELLO AM I NOT HERE DID SHE NOT SEE ME THAT BITCH IS GONA GET IT

“um hello I’m here too kind of want something” she quickly turned around to see who was talking then she noticed it was me

“Oh sorry peaches what will you be having” you heart with a knife in it and stuffed with you big fake boobs. I decided that would be rude to say and just stuck with “a black coffee would be nice please”
I even did it with a smile. She then looked at Gerard smiled turned around and put the orders in. to say I was pissed was a understatement. You know that story peter pan and ou know how tinker bells face would go all red well that’s how I was on the inside oh by the way met tinker bell she isn’t so bad it that fucking peter always using her and then throwing her away when he sees a new human girl.

“frank you okay you look kind of angry was it because of sandy. She does that all the time I keep telling here I’m not into girls but what can I do.” Okay then answer this mister I can’t help that all the fairies want me

“Then why do you keep coming here”

“Because they have great coffee but like I said I always tell her she doesn’t have the right equipment I like dicks not chicks”
I was so mad and frustrated I didn’t even notice Gerard said he liked guys he's gay yayayayaya

“Oh so your gay don’t worry I’m totally fine with it I’m bi”
This might just work out

“well of course you are frank I saw how mad you got at sandy when she ‘forgot’ about you I’m not blind” he said using the air quotes I blushed like a mad man. He knew the whole time we were here maybe he knew the whole time I knew here.

Gerard pov
So I was right the whole time he is bi and he Is jealous I saw it in his eyes. I took him to this place to make sure and or see if he liked me. And now I know for sure yes yes this was kind of mean because I knew that sandy would do something but it was a last minute Idea. I do kind of feel bad.

“so frank you have a girl or boy friend” I now he’s bi but now I have to find out if he is single

“Nope as free as a bird completely alone how about you “

“Yeah I don’t really talk to a lot of people so I don’t date much”

“Gerard I’m sure if you opened up to more guys they would love you come on your like freaking amazing and funny.”

He started blushing cute. This is my chance it’s now or never

“Um frank I know I haven’t known you for a long time but would you like to go on a date with me.”
He looked at me with a shocked expression “yeah”
“cool how about tomorrow ill pick you up at 8” I can’t believe he agreed well I can believe it but I’m still happy

“yeah that would be great here is my number so I can tell you my address well it seems I have to go I still have more work to do by gee.” He said all of this with a big smile man I really like him.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys did you like my peter pan reference.
love all the people that comment i just wana say thank you
on another note i am gong to update again today
XhavenX