Status: faith ......trust .....and...FAIRY DUST

Fairy Frerard

i like you

Mikey pov

okay time for work what should I wear I really hope I don’t get dirty because I’m going on that date with bob after work.

After going through millions of clothes , shoes and glasses I finally found something that fit. White skinny jeans with sparkle rainbow stripes on them and a breathing Carolina shirt that was black with a cloud throwing up a rainbow and black converse.

I guess I was into rainbows today bob seemed to really like my wings so I thought this would be a good fit.

As l fly to work I keep thinking about bob and if he will like me or would I like him I really don’t know anything about the guy, I’m pretty sure he is my age and he looks like a light fairy also known as a sunshine fairy because they can control all natural light it actually really cool

Why would he want a nobody like me nobody wants me and then to think I wasn’t going to say yes when he asked to go out I would have had to be mad to not say yes.

Time lapse end of work*

Thank god it’s over and I’m still clean.
You must be wondering how I stayed clean the whole day well I just got lucky with today I got the job of teaching little unicorns how to get over the rainbow so I didn’t do any dirty work today.

But since the day is over I’m nervous about what bob will think of me what if he regrets asking me out what If I start to babble of if I can’t speak. I guess it was too late to back out now because there was bob flying straight to me.

When he saw me his whole face light up and the sun was radiating off of him it was beautiful. His wings were out in full just like mine he wore a pair of ripped jeans black vans and an iron madden shirt whoa can you say hottie.

”-hey mikey you look amazing just wow”
He grinned and was eyeing me up and down that made me a little subconscious I blushed and replied a thank you as we started to walk. It was nice I noticed for once I felt wanted.

“So mikey..um what do you like to do” pretty open question same I asked frank actually “well I like to read sometimes I write and I like to play my bass and I love music”

With that said he smiled. “how about you” I said curiously “well I love music I like doing my job really I know it’s sad but I enjoy being a fairy of light and I play the drums as a little fairy I use to think they were badass so I started to play.

I let a giggle out when bob said he thought they were badass he could totally pull off the badass look. We then made it to the coffee shop I couldn’t stop giggling because of the drums

“why are you laughing”

“just picturing you playing the drums it really is badass you’re like the perfect bad boy “

he laughed and scratched the back of his head no I’m just hard on the outside and soft on the inside kind of like skittles

“we both started to laugh. We got our coffee he asked for his black like his metal he insisted he pay
“I asked you on the date so I pay “I just nodded grinned and said thank you he is such a gentleman.
We spent the rest of the time talking about life our fav colors and music. He was really cool and by the end of the date I decided that I liked him.

“hey mikey would you like to come to my job sometime” I told him how I loved light fairies jobs it was so amazing as I mentioned before.”

“Yeh always wanted to see it in person!!!!”I said bouncing around. He smiled and looked in my eyes I soon stopped the giggles and stared into his amazing brilliant blue orbs I was so drawn to him.

His eyes started going from my lips back to my eyes “you’re a really wonderful person and I’m really glade I met you mikey I’m really happy and… I –I like you”

I blushed and I could bet my wings were hot pink “I like you to” he started to lean in and I fallowed until I could feel his breath on my lips I closed my eyes and for the first time in my life all the problems disappeared. it was just me and bob the two of us his lips were so soft and delicate like they were carved by angles and tasted of coffee and starburst weird combo it was just …I don’t know but I could get use to it.
♠ ♠ ♠
okay it been like forever guys im not dead and im really sorry i didnt update for like 3 months i
have school and im trying really hard
on the up side i have a new story called run red its a frerard here is the link
please check it out i worked really hard on it
p.s i hope everyone liked how mikey's date with bob went
<http://www.mibba.com/Stories/Read/457507/run-red/>