Status: faith ......trust .....and...FAIRY DUST

Fairy Frerard

It's soooooo fluffffffy

Timlapse carnival.

"so Gerard what to first"
He made a thinking face it was actually quit cute almost like a baby.
"well anything but the ferris wheel I want to save that for last"
I wonder why.

"hmm frank what about that spiny ride thing"
It looked really fun and all I had to eat was skittle so I won't get sick ...I hope.
Or I'll be throwing up rainbows.

"yeah come on"
I said trying to look brave I really didn't want to throw up

When we finally got in everything got 5times worst.
I was nervous scarred I was chicken.
Gerard just looked at me confused.

"frank I'm not forcing you to do this is we can do something else come on"
He looked so worried and generally concerned .
I couldn't lie "well..I just don't want to throw up. As a small fairy once at a carnival I got thrown up on" let's just say gross.

His look switched from worry to sadness
"frank we can go one something else come on"
Once we got out Gerard took  me to a bench.

"frank if you ever feel uncomfortable doing something tell me I don't want you holding back your feeling because you want to be brave or for me okay"
I looked up to his eyes he then gave me a wink and grabbed my hand.

"hmm well we're not going back there ....how about the tea cups or the Rollie pollie roller coaster "
I really love the tea cups
"let's go on the tea cup there my favorite and you get to spin the as fast or slow as you want"

Gerard headed towards the tea cups gave the lady a friendly look which she ,gladly returned he gave her the ticket and we took a seat in a purple and green flowered cup. 

We both started turning the center first it was a little slow but then gradually faster and faster. Accidentally I went to fast and squished Gerard.

"oh shit I'm sorry Gerard  I didn't mean-"
He stopped me 
"it's okay frank you can squish me any time"
I blushed and laughed he joined.

Of course all good things have to come to a stop.
"frank let's go play a game I wanna win you something."
I tried to tell him he didn't have to but he wouldn't hear it.

After all the games Gerard had one me 
A unicorn that was so fluffy
2rainbow fish
And a giant teddy bear that I named geebear.

I won gee 2 bat pillows
And a bunny ears and tail costume don't ask.

"well frank I think it's time we hit the Farris wheel."
I couldn't wait to go to the Farris wheel it's so romantic and sweet and in the night it's so pretty.

We had the ticket booth guy hold all our stuff and we gave him our tickets he didn't look so happy. He had that why the hell did I take this job look.
It made me laugh. We then both got into a red ride and sooner then later we were up in the sky. 

Gerard slowly moved closer and closer. 
"ugh frank"
"yes Gerard"
I saw him swallow and look up.

"I just want to tell you this is the most fun I've ever had with anyone and I really like spending time with you. And I really enjoy your company...and I-I really ..like you."

The last part had my hart bursting with rainbows .
He liked me. Yeah I knew he had to have some feeling towards me to go
On this date but he said it. Now I know for sure.

"I really like you to Gerard and I hope we can do this again really soon"
By the smile on his face I'm guessing he was happy with my answer.
I hadn't noticed how close we were though.

I never took the time to notice today how Gerard's eyes sparkle and how his lips have this crazy affect on me. They just make me want to taste and feel them they look so soft.

Gerard saw that I was looking at his lips. I blushed and looked away but a hand stopped me and pulled me back. But this time I didn't have to think about how Gerard's lips felt because I was feeling them right now.

I froze for a second I was surprised but I quickly responded . It wasn't a make out it was just kissing. It was kind and loving. Man did I love every part of it.
They were the perfect size to fit in mine. He was the first to pull away and the first to speak

"wow that was-" like lightning 

"better than I ever imagined" I blushed I had been doing that a lot today
Just as the ride stopped we grabbed our stuff and was off back home.

Time lapse home

"I really enjoyed today Gerard thank you" I then pecked him on the cheek
"I can't wait to do it again here's my number before I forget"

I then took out a black pen a scribble my number on his hand.

"I really liked it to frank I hope we do it again I guess I'll see you at work good night" he said smiling 
"wouldn't miss it for the world good night."

As we had our last good by's he left.
It official Gerard is stealing my heart I just hope he doesn't break it in the process  
♠ ♠ ♠
Second update for the night
I hope you guys are still out there
Let me know by comments
Should I stop this story