Status: faith ......trust .....and...FAIRY DUST

Fairy Frerard

storms a blowin

“For your grand surprise I am bringing a hedgehog back to life”
“How is that even possible?”
“Well you see my dear frank, to be a ‘Halloween fairy’ you must bring an animal or plant back to life.” Gerard said as in a ‘it’s not a big deal’ way
“S-so I’m going to have to bring an animal or plant back to life… are you crazy I can’t do that!?!” I said throwing my hands in the air making wild hand motions. Is he insane he can’t think me Frank Iero can do that?
“Don’t worry Frankie everything will work out” he said with a smile. I couldn’t take my eyes away from his. Gerard’s eyes were gorgeous. Brown and hazel mixed with almost a moss like green but the best thing about them is he always had a sparkle in them they were perfect.
“O-okay”
“I will show you how this is done.” He said with a wink that made me melt. Soon a mist of fog overwhelmed the grave yard and all over Gerard. His orbs of perfection soon turned a black. If you ask me this was fucking scary…am I going to look like that? The sky then turned grey as clouds covered it, and lightning began to strike. Geeze I hope he is okay, his eyes flashed a amazing light grey almost as if he was controlling the storm. But that wasn’t the coolest part. It’s when his hair turned bright neon red. Soon little pieces of bone and ash started to pop up from the hedgehog’s grave. The last piece to come out was a red collar that said skully it was so cute you know for a dead animal. Soon Gerard was back to his normal self.
“WOWGERARDTHATWASFUCKINGAMAZING…you’re amazing”
I said turning my head hoping he didn’t see the blush.
“You’re not so bad yourself sugar. You’re perfectly amazing in my book” damn you now I look like a tomato
“Thanks” I said I a whisper.. then I suddenly heard a peculiar noise Gerard’s giggle that wasn’t expected.
“What?” I said
“Oh nothing it’s just you’re so lively and spunky but you also have those moment where your shy and embarrassed, it’s very cute but you don’t have to be that way about me we are fairy friends” …yeah that’s all we will ever be sadly.
“Cheer up Frankie let’s go take a visit o my brother and the unicorns” a giant smile soon grew on my face
♠ ♠ ♠
UNICORNS who doesnt love them there so cute
so did everyone like franks surprise i kind of pictured storm from x-men
how her eyes would change i thought it was supper hot so yeah had to add that.
so this is a longer chap because comments =good writing=long chaps and more updates
thank you commenters

Show Pony
My chemical boner
xfoREVerx
angy_kaulitz
LeATHERMOUTH_13
elmoisemo6
XxDemented_SoulxX
Deadblood
GasolineCola

thank you guys XhavenX P.S no silent readers they make me sad :(