Status: faith ......trust .....and...FAIRY DUST

Fairy Frerard

when your feeling really awkward you do awkward things

time lapse end of work
That was hard work the sun at its peak not one cloud in the sky. Man I hate days like that always to hot I soon felt the begging of sweat forming .I wish it would rain I love the rain. Anyway I couldn’t get Gerard out of my head today.
Little things that he does …like how he smiles with his small teeth that are so cute and the his eyes light up when he talking the way he bites his lip when he talks how when he get nervous he blushes and his lively personality . Everything about him intrigued me.

Just as I was packing up ready to go home rest or maybe even see Gerard I heard someone call my name. Oh it’s that fairy what’s his name wait I got it wait wait…o yeah its mikey Gerard brother. Weird they look nothing alike maybe the eyes but Gerard has a glint of gold mikey doesn’t.
mikey was flying to me I wonder if Gerard asked him to help me or something mabey mikey came to let me ride ice again that would be fun. I still don’t believe me and Gerard are mates. Once mikey was in front of me he began to talk

“Hi frank” he said with a snarl

I wonder what’s got his tutu in a twist. Maybe Gerard said I did something wrong….Did I. maybe it’s because Gerard found out about the whole mate thing and he doesn’t want to be my mate. If I would have known riding ice would have made Gerard hate me then I would have never done it.

“h-hi mikey” I said trying to make things less awkward but failed because I still felt nervous and mikey still had the look that said ‘you discus me’ I flinched when he put his hand on my shoulder.

“look frank I’m gona cut to the chase..’ here it come he gona be like my brother told me to tell you he hate’s you and never wants to see you again…
”I don’t know you that well and since you are hanging out with my brother I need to know you” wait what

“ all I heard yesterday was frank this frank that so I guess I had to get to know my brothers new bff I need to know how you treat him not to make you nervous but I will not let you hurt my brother I’m pretty sure you understand.sooooo lets hang out lets go get lunch”
I just shook my head because I wanted to hang out with Gerard and it seemed like I had no choice.

“Cool let’s go” this is going to be a long lunch…..

Time lapse lunch ~(^-^~)

“So frank…what do you like to do”
well that was easy I like to have fun with your brother ride talking unicorns and have lunch with Gerard crazy brother mikey. Of course I wasn’t gona tell him that are you crazy

“Um well I like to play guitar, listen to music, riding unicorns ...i think that’s it ohh wait and I like comics”

I saw mikey’s eyes light up at the word comics, that’s better I think mikey is starting to get use to me

“well you must really like my job if you like unicorns but I bet you have lots of fun working with gee too” I shook my head at the thought of working with Gerard for the rest of my life

“so frank are you straight gay of bi. Any weird fetishes how many people have you slept with and do you have aids”

I almost choked on my delicious nutty nutmeg coffee.
How could mikey ask that I just got to know him. That’s stuff you tell friends over time. What the fuck was wrong with this kid.

”what?!?”

“Well answer if you don’t mind”
I do mind you asking about my personal business why would he even want to know ………I wonder if gee put mikey up to this maybe that’s why these questions are so weird.

“Well…I’m bi sexual but I like guys more…I’m not gona tell you anything about my sex life because there is nothing to tell I’m a virgin and I don’t have aids or any other diseases”

Man this is awkward but I guess when you’re feeling awkward you do awkward thing*man love that stupid land shark video*
Mikey nodded I think in approval of everything I said.
“Sounds cool so you like music what kind do you like”

After that weird conversation we continued to talk about music comics and how Spiderman was a whip superman wore his underwear weird and how batman was better than all and always had the coolest villains.

“Well I guess my break is over it was a nice lunch frank…and I approve for you to be friends with my brother” I smiled yess approved queue the approval stamp sound

“Maybe next time I will ask Gerard to come too I’m sure he would love to vent about how crappy Spiderman is” we both laughed after that and left.
Well I guess mikey want as bad as I thought.

As weird as it seems he is easy to talk to well except for when he asked me the weird questions. Just like Gerard I sure do hope mikey ask Gerard to come hang with us it would be so much better with him.

I wonder what he is doing right now?
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys no im not dead i took some advice and im gona be taking my time a little mor and doing longer chapters. yayayaya longer chapters
so a little look into how eird mikey really is just a little weird of mikey asking him all thoes questions right
well tell me what you think comments equal love and skittles and of course updates
title from you tube video land shark
XhavenX