Status: working on it, but don't have a lot of time to do so.
Say You'll Stay
Mickey, a 16-year-old girl, moves with her family from Hollidaysburg, Pennsylvania to Los Angeles, California due to her father getting a new job. She ends up living next to a sibling band called R5. Romance heats up when she falls for the rhythm guitar player and a partial singer of the band, Ross. What goes on?
- Chapter 1 - The Move
- Chapter 2 - New School
- Chapter 3 - The First Date
- Chapter 4 - Can't Get Enough Of You
- Chapter 5 - Secrecy
- Chapter 6 - Mending Hearts
- Chapter 7 - I Love You So Much
- Chapter 8 - How Could You Do This To Me?
- Chapter 9 - Reality
- Chapter 10 - Surprise?
- Chapter 11 - Of All People, Me?
- Chapter 12 - I Will Love Him Forever
- Chapter 13 - Best Day Ever
- Chapter 14 - Just When Things Got Better...
- Chapter 15 - Best For Him Or Best For You?
- Chapter 16 - Telling The World
- Chapter 17 - Starting Over
- Chapter 18 - Speechless
- Chapter 19 - Double Trouble
- Chapter 20 - Never Letting Go