Status: working on it, but don't have a lot of time to do so.

Say You'll Stay

Chapter 10 - Surprise?

Mickey's POV

I woke up Saturday morning to someone shaking me. I opened my eyes to see that it was Ross.

"Mickey, get up! Get up!" he shouted, flashing that gorgeous smile of his. I laughed.

"Ross, what are you doing here?! It's 7 am!"

"I have a surprise for you!"

"And I'm guessing you're not going to tell me what it is?" I said, giggling and rubbing my eyes.

"I'd rather show you. Now, get ready!"

I jumped out of bed, grabbed some clean clothes, and went to go take a shower.

"Stay here," I told Ross before entering the bathroom. "I won't be long."

"Fine by me," he answered, kissing my forehead.

I got in the shower and was done ten minutes later. I put on my clothes and went back into my room to put on makeup. Ross just sat there watching me. It was sort of awkward, but I didn't really care. My entire life was awkward. As I was putting on eye shadow, I felt arms wrap around my waist, which made me giggle.

"Ross, what are you doing?"

"Hugging my girlfriend. Is that a crime?"

"It is when she's trying to put her makeup on," I said with a laugh. He chuckled.

"Mick, you don't need makeup. You're beautiful just the way you are. Inside and out."

"That was random," I said with a smile.

"Yeah, but it's the truth," he said. "Plus, I just want you to know how much I love you. I need that after what happened a few days ago."

"Aawwhh, Ross!" I said, turning around and pulling him in for a hug. "I do know. And I love you more!"

"No you don't!"

"Uhhm, yes. I do."

"Nope."

We both started to giggle.

"Ross, don't start this with me!" I said jokingly. He picked me up, which caught me off guard and made me squeal. He took me to my bed and set me down, tickling me.

"What are you gonna do?" he joked as I started freaking out.

"Ross...aahh. STOP!" I managed to get out in between laughs. He just kept tickling me. "Ross! I can't breathe!" I continued, still laughing. He finally stopped and collapsed on the bed beside me.

"Don't mess with the tickle master!"

I laughed.

"Tickle master? Really?"

"Really," he said, turning to face me. He put his hands to my face and pulled me towards him, kissing me gently on the lips. I kissed back, feeling more alive than ever. It was one of those moments where I felt like nothing could separate us, and as if that was what love was supposed to feel like.

When we parted, I went to finish getting ready for the "surprise." I really didn't know what to expect from him. He had the craziest mind, which made me eager to find out what was going on.

We went over to Ross' house where Riker and Josh were waiting for us.

"Hey, guys!" Riker said. "You ready?"

"Yeah," Ross and I said at the same time.

"Wait. Josh, don't be offended or anything, but why are you with us?" I asked.

"Riker and I are gonna go hang at the ice rink while you two go to...the...place I'm not supposed to mention," he answered with a slight laugh.

"Is Ry going?" Ross asked.

"Nah, he's playing Call of Duty, which we got sick of, to be honest," Riker answered.

"Oh, alright. We should probably get going then."

"Okie dokie," he replied. "Let's go!"

We all jumped in Riker's car and drove down a bunch of different streets. After about ten minutes, Ross pulled out a hankerchief.

"What's that for?" I asked.

“It’s your blindfold.”

My eyes widened.

“Oh, hell no.”
♠ ♠ ♠
hhmm. what do you guys think the surprise is? ;D