Status: working on it, but don't have a lot of time to do so.

Say You'll Stay

Chapter 11 - Of All People, Me?

Mickey's POV

Ross helped me step out of the car since he insisted that I wear a blindfold. I held his hand as he led me to where ever we were going.

"Ross, if I trip, I-"

"Don't worry, I've got you."

We kept walking until I heard a door close.

"Ross, can I take this thing off now?" I whined. I heard him chuckle.

"Not yet, Mick. We're almost there." A few minutes later we stopped walking. "Okay, we're here."

I took off the blindfold to see what looked like a store. There was a flatscreen tv that said 'Sonic Boom.' It had guitars and other instruments all over the walls. I recognized it immediately.

"The Austin & Ally set?" I asked. He moved closer to me and took my hand.

"Yes. I have some news for you."

"Well, what is it?" I asked with a smile.

"I talked the writers into adding another character, Sav, which is short for Savannah. I told the casting directors I wanted you to play her."

"Ross! Oh my God! That's amazing!"

"They said you have the part," he added.

"Me?! Without an audition?"

"Yeah, I guess they trust my judgement."

My eyes widened when I realized something.

"Ross, how can I do this? I've never acted before in my life and I'm terrified of talking to people!"

"I know you well enough to know that you'll do great," he replied with a smile, moving his hands from my wrists to my fingers. I grinned, hugging him. "And you know what the best part is?" he whispered in my ear. I looked up into his shiny hazel eyes.

"What?"

"Your character gets to kiss me."

I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"But I can do that now."

"Yes, you can," he agreed, leaning towards me and placing his lips on mine. We made out for a good five minutes when we heard someone clearing their throat. We stopped and looked over to see Raini Rodriguez and Laura Marano.

"If you two are done sucking face, we'd like to meet your girlfriend, Ross," Raini said. Laura was trying pretty hard to hold in a laugh. I looked at Ross, who was blushing. It was the most adorable thing I'd ever seen. We made our way over to the girls.

"So, this is the famous Mickey I've heard so much about," Laura said.

"Yeah, Ross never shuts up about you between takes," Raini added. I laughed and turned to Ross, who was blushing once again.

"Mickey is an interesting name," Laura said. "Is it short for something?"

I cringed inside. I hated my real name but I didn't want to be rude, so I answered her question anyway.

"McKenzie."

"Awh, I love that name!" Raini said.

"I don't," I responded, letting out a little laugh.

"So I hear you're going to be playing Sav," Laura said, changing the subject, which I really wasn't complaining about.

"Yeah, I guess so. But I've never acted before in my life."

"Don't worry, you'll be awesome!" Raini said with a smile.

"It's a blast! You'll love it, I promise," Laura continued.

At that point, I was definitely nervous. I was so happy that I could then work with Ross, and who knows, maybe Camille will see me on tv. However, I never did anything with acting before. I was anxious to see what the next few weeks would bring, but I was also scared.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry, it's a bit short. it's more of a filler for the last chapter that was posted. hope you guys like it (: -Kenz♄