Status: working on it, but don't have a lot of time to do so.

Say You'll Stay

Chapter 12 - I Will Love Him Forever

Mickey's POV

A few weeks passed and my first day of filming came. I was so nervous, words couldn't describe it. Ross knew it, but he still kept telling me I'd do great; not that it helped. Ross just got his driver's license so he could take us to the set. I still had my learner's permit for another month.

While I was brushing my hair that morning, I felt arms wrap around my waist, making me giggle. I turned around to see Ross and gave him a peck on the cheek.

"Hey, beautiful," he said. I smiled and sat my brush down.

"You're early," I said, hugging him. He put his arms around my back and his chin on my shoulder.

"Yeah, I know. I just want to make you more comfortable."

I pulled out of his hug, chuckling.

"Ross, no matter how hard you try, I'm still going to be extremely nervous."

"I felt the same on the first day, too. After that, I was fine. It's really fun and I know that you'll love it. There's nothing to be afraid of."

"Okay, that makes me feel a little better," I admitted. He laughed and pulled me in for another hug.

"Well, it was me. Ross Lynch, that caring and adorable guy," he said, winking.

"WELL, Mr. Ego," I said, giggling. He laughed, lifting me off the ground and spinning me.

"Alright, time to go."

"Wait, I still need to put makeup on!" I said, running over to the mirror hanging on my wall.

"They'll do that at the set, and it's not like you need it anyway," he said, taking my hand and pulling me towards the door. I grabbed my cell phone off the dresser as we left the room.
. . .

When Ross pulled into a parking space was when I started freaking out inside. I had to try so hard not to hyperventilate. Ross shut off the car and looked over at me. I had the feeling he could sense that I was scared. He leaned over and hugged me. Yep.

"Mick, look at me."

I turned my head towards him, fear in my eyes.

"All of your scenes are with Austin so I'll be right there with you the whole time. You don't have to pay any attention to the cameras. Just look into my eyes and act like we're having a real-life conversation. You'll be alright, trust me."

We stared at each other for a few seconds until I gently put my hands on his face and pulled him towards me. I gave him a kiss that lasted maybe five seconds.

"Thanks, Ross."

He smiled.

"Of course."

. . .

"Aanndd, CUT!" I heard the director say after the last scene of the day. I let out a breath of relief. I looked at Ross, who was smiling at me.

"Mick, you did great! I told you it wasn't so bad!"

"Yeah, but I was really nervous."

"Well, now you can see that you don't have to be," he said, hugging me.

Raini and Laura walked over to us and started a conversation. After a few minutes, Laura brought up something that really surprised me.

"Mickey, you should know that you're the first cast member the director hasn't said anything to about their acting."

"Really? What do you think it means?" I asked, a little worried.

"It means you did everything exactly the way he wanted you to!" Raini answered.

"Oh. Well, that's good. I'm not very good with criticism."

Just then, the director walked over to our little circle. I looked up at him in worry. Did we just jinx it?

"Mickey, you did an excellent job for a first-timer," he said. Oh thank God.

"Thank you," I replied, flashing a smile.

"And you've never acted before?"

"Nope. Never."

"That's hard to believe."

"I can assure you, it's true. I've been more of a volleyball person," I said, letting out a small laugh. He smiled and said goodbye, walking over to the producers. My Gosh. That, I didn't expect.

. . .

When we got home, it was around noon. Ross and I went over to his house and sat by the pool. I layed down on a deck chair under an umbrella. I was about to fall asleep when I felt arms lift me off the chair. I opened my eyes to see Ross holding me bridal style. He started walking towards the pool, making me realize what he was planning to do.

"Ross, no. I will murder you," I said in a serious tone.

He smirked and jumped in the pool while holding me. When we surfaced, he pulled me towards him and sat me on this lap so my legs would wrap around his waist.

"I hate you so much," I said, giggling.

"That really sucks because I love you more than anything," he said, moving his head closer to mine. Right when he was about to kiss me, I went underwater and swam to the other side of the pool. "Hey!" he said, a hurt look on his face. I laughed as he began chasing me around the pool. I wasn't the best swimmer so he caught me pretty easily, giving me a warm kiss. I smiled at him and looked into his breathtaking hazel eyes. I stared at him for a good ten seconds. "What?" he asked.

I came back to reality.

"Oh. Nothing, it's just...your eyes. I got lost in them."

He smiled and kissed me again. I could tell already that we were and moving on from all the things that happened to us. Things were changing for the better. Now that we worked together, I knew it would make us closer and a better couple. It made me more comfortable around his family, too. They treated me as if I was their own sister and daughter. I knew at that moment that I was in love with Ross Shor Lynch, and would be forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
the ending of this chapter is lame, i know. but what do you guys think? i really wanna know (: comment please! ♥