Status: working on it, but don't have a lot of time to do so.

Say You'll Stay

Chapter 13 - Best Day Ever

Mickey's POV

A week later, Ross and I were headed to set for the last day of shooting my first episode. We decided to stop at a gas station for some soda first and we ran into my brother.

"Hey, Josh," I said. "I'm surprised you're not hanging out with Riker."

"Yeah, he's with his new girlfriend today."

"Girlfriend?" Ross asked.

"You didn't know your own brother had a girlfriend?" I asked him.

"No, surprisingly. He tells me everything. He must really like this one then."

"Oh yeah," Josh jumped in. "He's been talking about her nonstop lately. He's calling her like 5 times every day."

"How long has this been going on?" Ross asked.

"About four days."

"Wow. Yep, he definitely likes her a lot then."

We said goodbye to Josh, grabbed some sodas and left. We spent all day filming and joking around with Laura, Raini and Calum. When we went back to the Lynch house, Riker was in the livingroom watching tv with a girl sitting beside him.

"Hey, guys."

"Hey," Ross said, and headed towards the kitchen for some chips.

"Hey, Riker. Who's this?" I asked.

A smile formed on his lips.

"This is my girlfriend, Leah."

"Hi," she said shyly, doing a small wave.

"Hi, nice to meet you," I answered, giving her a friendly smile.

"Leah, this is my brother Ross' girlfriend, Mickey," Riker said, rubbing her arm.

"Oh, you're Josh's sister, right?" she asked.

"Yep, that's me."

"I've met him. He's very nice."

"Well he better be. If he's not, you let me know," I joked.

"Sure thing," she said, letting out a laugh.

Ross came back with a bag of Lays and sat on the loveseat, patting his lap for me to come sit on. When I did, he turned to Leah.

"So you're Riker's girlfriend?"

"Yep. I'm Leah, and I'm guessing you're Ross," she answered, noticing me sitting on him.

He smiled.

"I am."

We all started watching a movie together. Friday The 13th. I had my face in Ross' chest ninety percent of the time.

"Babe, you're alright. I've got you," he whispered in my ear, hugging me. I looked over to Riker and Leah, who had fallen asleep.

"How can they sleep during a movie like this?" I asked Ross.

He let out a quiet chuckle.

"I don't know."

It was getting late so Ross' parents told me I could stay over as long as I slept in Rydel's room with her. When we finished the movie, we went up into Ross' room and just talked. He'd suggested playing the nervous game.

"Nnnoo," I stated flat out.

"Why?" he asked.

"Because I don't want to. It's awkward."

"Okay, fine. Truth or dare."

"Nevermind, that's worse," I laughed.

"Okay, nervous game it is," he said, putting his hand on my leg.

He slid it up further and further. I shut my eyes, trying not to break. When he was about to reach my "area", I panicked, slapping his hand.

"Aahh!"

"You lost," he teased, laughing. "Okay, your turn."

"You won't break, though, will you?" I asked, grinning.

He chuckled.

"Probably not."

"Then what's the point?"

"Oh, I think you know," he whispered, winking.

I giggled, rolling my eyes.

"Hey, was that an EYE ROLL?" he asked, moving closer to me while I laughed.

"Maybe."

"Oh, you'll pay for that one, Missy!"

He started tickling me. I got up and ran around the room, laughing and squealing for him to stop. He grabbed me by my waist and threw me on the bed. I was still laughing when he got on top of me. He silenced my giggle fit with a passionate kiss. I kissed him back, deepening it a few seconds later. He sat me up on his lap so I was strattling him without breaking the kiss. I ran my fingers through his hair while he pulled me closer. After a few minutes, we pulled apart and stared at each other.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered.

"Thank you," I answered with a smile.

His eyes widened.

"You didn't argue."

"Well, coming from you, I know it's the truth."

He flashed a smile and went right back to kissing me. Today was an amazing day. Something I haven't had in a long time.
♠ ♠ ♠
what do you think? COMMENT, COMMENT, COMMENT!!! XD ♥