Status: FINISHED

Keep the Change, You Filthy Animal

DC = Bad luck

JACK’S POV

Not going to lie this shop was amazing; I was looking at some amazing snapbacks when I heard Alex

‘Nice tattoo Melissa!’ Alex shouted at Melissa. She went straight to normal height, I turned straight around and Amy looked at her, she was embarrassed. She shouldn’t have a tattoo.
I walked straight next to her, she was embarrassed but I wanted her to trust me, not many people did.

‘Show me’ .I asked me quietly.

‘Amy come and pays for this with me!’ Alex shouted over at her she went over to him leaving me alone with Melissa. I knew she didn’t want to show me, it was something personal to Melissa; I understood if she didn’t, she came and stood in front of me. I slowly pulled up the back of her top just below her bra strap. It was beautiful.
It was on the lowest part of her back. I didn’t see it yesterday when she wore that top? It was in this nice posh font. It read ‘you can get away from it all, so what’s stopping you?’ I had tattoos, I showed them off, in fact all we boys had them but Melissa is only young, how did she get that done?

‘You’ll have to tell me why you got that done, someday.’ I whispered into my ear, what was I thinking?! I pulled down her top and rubbed where it was. Then I went over to Alex and Amy, Melissa followed after me.

We carried on acting like nothing had ever happened, we went to a small restaurant for tea then we all went back to the hotel, we said our goodbyes and left to go into our rooms. I went straight into the mini fridge and pulled out some vodka and drank most of it, I heard Alex laugh to himself. I pulled my phone out my back pocket and texted Melissa.
From: jack
Didn’t mean to scare you today
You don’t have to tell me if you
Don’t want to. Xxxx
I drank the rest of the vodka not wanting a reply, then I ordered beer via room service, I drank away along with Alex, he didn’t ask why I was drinking he knew not to ask, I’d tell him someday, the same day Melissa told me about her tattoo.

MELISSA’S POV

I woke up the next day without a terrible hangover Adam was waiting for me, I had forgettern we had a shoot today I got changed then threw some sunglasses on the makeup team there can sort me out I thought, once we arrived I was told it was a glam rock shoot so I was taken into hair and makeup were I was given dead straight hair and thick black makeup.
I was then taken to wardrobe were I was handed a black dress, something I would only wear if I was at death point; I was given diamond heels also. Then a guitar, I was miles more comfortable holding that, the boys were wear jeans and shirts and they had their instruments in their hands. All in all it was a good shoot. We finished at 5 and were taken to sound check with 10 minutes before we were rushed backstage.

After watching the boys play I went to watch them from the side, I was watching the boys ever move, I looked at Alex when I saw it he hit his head and went straight to the floor, it’s like I felt the pain, he got straight up and carried on singing, and my whole body froze, shit. He came backstage with a beer in his hand, matt handed him an ice pack and I went to sit next to him. An ambulance had already been called.

‘Stay.’ He whispered to me.

‘Until you’re in that car.’ I replied. I was worried, I was the one of finished Alex’s beer he shouldn’t be have alcohol. They dudes came and I helped him into the car, fans were taking pictures already and the door shut. I stood outside when I saw jack run pass me screaming Alex.

I felt for him, your best friend being taken to the emergency room and you could only just wait. I took jack’s hand like he was a little kid and we hit the bars. Drinking until he was under the table, I could handle it this time I wasn’t that drunk, I managed to take jack back into his room when he’s phone started to ring. He was already passed out on his bed. I checked to see who it was it was matt.

‘Hello?’

‘Melissa, Alex wants you.’

Never before did I think I’d hear those words. I looked at jack. 10 minutes he’d be fine I told myself.

‘Sure, swap with me I’ll look after Alex you look after jack.’

‘Deal.’

He hung up I grabbed my things and left to go and see Alex. I picked up a shirt of jack’s or Alex’s off the floor I wasn’t really sure, tied my hair up and took off my top and put that on before going to grab a taxi to Alex.
♠ ♠ ♠
dunno if i'm going to keep doing the first bit but in the others point of view?
they may not be a chapter tomorrow, that's why there's one now.
melissa's outfit from the shoot
melissa's stage outfit
on the way to alex