Status: FINISHED

Keep the Change, You Filthy Animal

It's Just The Begining

Melissa

A week later and I was standing on the set of our new music video, I was excited yes but they’d pushed back the date for me finding out about the case, because of the problem, my school hadn’t made their decision yet about what they were going to do with me, but it would be bad. I waited for the makeup artist to finish touching up my makeup and ready to re shoot again, this was possibly my favourite song off the new album and my favourite music video. Jack was sitting at the side with Amy, Laura, Becky and Brooke, watching us.
I looked down it was about to start to rain for the shoot and I got ready it was freezing cold to give off the effect they wanted, I took a couple of deep breaths and then action was called and I started to sing along to don’t forget, my hands shivering.

I finished the song I couldn’t tell if I was crying or if it had just been from the water, cut wasn’t called it was just left there we all looked at each other, only us four knew what the song was about I didn’t want to get upset her so I held my tears in and left the set. I walked straight into the dressing room and sat down, the tears spilled over and I just sat there crying, I didn’t want anyone to see me like this, these past 4 months had been tough and I still didn’t know about my case with Liam.
There was a knock at my door and I turned around to see my lawyer there, great this better be good news, I thought to myself.

‘Melissa.’ She told me.

‘Karen, news I hope?’ I asked her.

‘You need to get changed, they need you, and we’re losing.’ She told me.

‘Fuck. Okay. I’ll be 5, can you tell the boys and jack.’ I asked her. She nodded and left the room. I pulled a white blazer off the side and picked up my necklace from jack and my bag, I turned around to see jack standing in the door way.

‘You going to be alright?’ he asked me walking over and wiping away the tear with his finger. I looked up at him, I knew how hard it was to stand in a court room and give information it’s difficult.

‘Yeah, I’ll be fine.’ I told him smiling,

‘Be careful.’ He told me kissing me on the forehead; I picked up my bag and left to the court room.

We arrived at the court room where I was taken in and stood behind the desk with my lawyer. I saw Liam two seats away from me; he’s mum on one side of him his lawyer on the other. I daydreamed most of the way through until someone shook my hand.

‘Sorry Melissa.’ My lawyer told me, and I’d lost it, the case gone.

That was almost 4 days ago and I sat two days before turning 16 still replaying that day over and over again, I was now sitting in a meeting room with the whole band and crew.
‘Warped tour?’ Zach was waving in front of me. I suddenly started to pay attention again.

‘Oh? What about it?’ I replied with.

‘You up for it?’ matt asked me.

‘Yea I am.’ I replied remembering that All Time Low had been booked for it as well which meant I could spend almost every day with jack if I wanted to, do what I wanted with him and not worry about anything.

'Have fun in school!' Zach shouted at me after we'd finished the meeting, my first day back since tour finished and all the things in-between I signed in at student services and went to my worst class maths, I knocked twice on the door and entered, I was greeted by my teacher who smiled at me, I took my seat next to Becky who got all excited, I got out my books and wrote on a piece of paper 'so you coming warped tour?' I slipped the paper onto her book and started to work, Becky then let out a squeal, 'really?!' She whispered to me, I nodded, she showed me her biggest smile ever, 'is back in 5 girls!' My teacher told us then left the room; I carried on working until someone came a crouched in front of me, 'have fun with your lover?' I looked up to be greeted with my worst nightmare, Lucy, the girl I could stay away from for the rest of my life?! 'Who?' I asked her, knowing she'd give me a cocky answer, 'jack?' She told me laughing at the end, fuck I thought, yes I loved jack but still I didn't want to announce to the world just yet, 'who?' I asked her again. 'Jack barakat, God you're thick' she told me again flicking her hair on the end word, I tried hard not to lashing out at her, I couldn't not after last week, 'he’s like 23 isn't he?' Lucy asked again.

I carried on ignoring questions like that, I got home that night and looked at the schedule for the next couple of months we were recording a new album next week and we had warped tour plus a couple of smaller gigs, we had a big few months but I didn’t know how they’d play out or what to do. I guess only time will tell.
♠ ♠ ♠
here it is the last chapter, i didn't know where this story was going to end but after much thought there will be a sequel starting in one week time, the page is about to be made, i'll put a tiny description on to there but thats all! remember i now have two other fanfics on the go as well as the sequel so please be patience as i don't think i'm going out sunday i will get up to date with the pre-writing, so heres the [url= http://stories.mibba.com/read/453162/Dammed-If-I-Do-Dammed-If-I-Dont/ /url] sequel page enjoy and leave a comment please. love you all<3