Status: FINISHED

Keep the Change, You Filthy Animal

New Jersey Baby!

‘Right you’ve got 10 seconds to get up or you’ll get water on you!’ I heard Adam shout at us, I jumped up straight away. It was Sunday morning and we left for America at 2. I ran downstairs to get a Starbucks that Adam had bought over.

‘They’re not going to get up, you know that.’ I told Adam while jumping up onto the work surface, my suitcase or shall I say suitcases were on the kitchen floor with today’s clothes on top. Amy soon came through the door a suitcase in one hand and a backpack on her back; this was honestly going to be the best tour ever. I jumped up and hugged Amy.

‘Unless you get up now I’m fucking your girlfriend Matt.’ Adam shouted to matt as Zach and Cameron came downstairs to collect their Starbucks. Matt came running downstairs and swiped Amy up into his arms.

‘NEVER!’ he shouted at Adam and ran upstairs, I just started to laugh, this was what tour was like in the mornings, I grabbed my clothes and went upstairs to get changed, I had my motley crue top and some black highwaisted shorts, that I wore some black tights with and my favourite zip up hoodie, I quickly brushed my teeth and applied some ‘soft’ makeup then grabbed some sunglasses and looked at my room one more time before grabbing my bag which had my laptop, phone, Ipad, camera and some books.
Everyone else was pretty much ready, I handed my passport to Adam, and he smiled,

‘Ready for this?’ he asked me.

‘Ready then I’ll ever be.’

‘So we leave here now, then we collect Becky and Brooke on the way.’ Adam shouted out to everyone. We were meeting Cameron’s girlfriend Laura at the airport. I grabbed my guitar up off the floor, and left, I get really homesick so I needed to get out. I got into the back of the 15 person car. It was 9:30, no doubt they’d be fans at the airport and then we had to get through customs.

We arrived at Becky’s house were Brooke had stayed the night before. They both ran out, and hugged me, boy was I glad they were coming with us to America it would be fun, I let them into the car and we made our way to Heathrow. I was excited, more than usual, we pulled into the drop off area and were met by shit loads of security but the fans were double the size of the security. We got off and I started to speak to fans. Most of them I took photos with others I talked to until was rushed back into the airport to go through customs, I ended up changing into a tracksuit while I was in virgin’s business area, our flight was supposed to be on time so I cuddled up next to Adam and Brooke and slowly fell asleep listening to the Maine.

JACK’S POV

‘Get the fuck up jack!’ screamed Alex into my ear, didn’t the dick know I had a hangover? I reached to my left and picked up the pillow and threw it as hard as I could at Alex.

‘Dude come on!’ Zack shouted from the other room, I didn’t want to get up! My head was spinning and I was going to be sick and I still had to get to New Jersey.

‘As you still haven’t met the supporting act.’ Alex shouted at me before getting in the shower, now this was true, I knew who they were, but when everyone went to meet them I stayed in my bed, not wanting to go for it. I did YouTube the band they’re pretty good, but I know I’d either be hangover or drunk when we meet them. I dragged myself out of bed and walked into the other bathroom and turned on the shower, I’ve got to at least look presentable when they get here I suppose.

MELISSA’S POV

I grabbed my bag of my seat and waited to board the plane, I hate plane rides especially long ones. I put my headphones in and was joined by Brooke on one side and Becky on the other, they held my hand as we took off into the sky, Becky fell asleep pretty quickly and Brooke was drifting in and out, I didn’t sleep at all.

It got about two hours into the flight when Brooke woke up, she had this look where she wanted to say something important I knew it.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for the short chapters,
long one next time promise
thanks to - bittersweet dreams; for the comment!
and to my beautiful 25+ readers please comment or inbox me via my tumblr - whoismelissaannway.tumblr.com
<3