Status: This is for Deadblood <3

Touch Me Like That

You'll pay

It was late at night, everyone had crashed out in their bunks, completely spent from the night’s show. The crowd had been screaming, begging for more and that’s just what My Chemical Romance gave them

I had watched Gerard strut around that stage, giving the fan girls exactly what they wanted and giving me the biggest boner I’d ever had, luckily I had managed to hide it behind my guitar. But tonight was time for payback; Gerard couldn’t make me all horny like that and leave me. That sexy bitch was going to pay. I slid out of my bunk and made sure the other guys were asleep, I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t want to hear this. I pulled back the curtain to Gerard’s bunk and slid in beside him, still sleeping I pulled his blanket off of him and climbed in between his legs, my head between Gerard’s thighs. Ever so slowly with a smirk of my face I pressed my palm against his crotch and gently rubbed over him.

‘’Uhhh…’’ He moaned, not really awake yet.

I pressed down harder, applying more pressure. Trying to hide my giggles as Gerard moaned, I could feel his member growing hard underneath me, stretching the fabric.

‘’Uh ..unhhhh’’ he mumbled, still asleep, I gently undone the zipper to his jeans, still trying not to laugh I dipped my hand into his boxers and pulled out Gerard’s hard, thick length.. The moment my hands came into contact with his cock he jerked awake.

‘’unn…uhnn. Wait…..FRANK! what the fuck!’’ he screamed, sitting up, the look on his beautiful fucking face was priceless. I burst out giggling as he tried to put himself back in his trousers. I wouldn’t let him as I stared him dead in the eyes, his cock still in my hand I pushed him back into a lying position. I could see the look of lust and surprise in his eyes.

‘’Uh Uh Gee’’ I whispered seductively, making sure my cool breath washed over his member, I saw him shiver underneath me, I smiled knowing I had control.
‘’This time I’m in charge’’ I continued as I pressed my lips against the tip of Gerard’s member.

‘’oh god.. Frank’’ he stuttered ‘’But..but we c-c-can’t-‘’

I slapped him lightly on the thigh, watching him gasp in pain and pleasure.

‘’Yeah?’’ I replied ‘’Well I say we can’’.

I lent down and took Gerard’s length in my mouth. Hearing his short gasps made me suck him even harder. My tongue swirled up and down his length as my head bobbed quickly, my finger lightly tracing over his balls.

''fuck Frank'' whimpered Gerard as he started to buck his hips, his hands threading through my hair pushing me down so that I sucked on his full length, his cock slamming against the back of my throat. I hollowed my cheeks and hear him scream.

''Oh god Frank!'' he yelled, I gently stroked my own hard cock, moaning deeply as Gerard skull fucked me, my moan vibrated Gerard's cock as I heard him scream one last time like the filthy whore he was.

''OH FUCK FRANKIE I'M GONNA COME!'' he yelled as he spilled his hot load into my mouth. I swallowed him all down, sucking his cock dry. I sat up, as his cock fell limp in my hand, the sweating Gerard lay there in his bunk, breathing hard, coverd in a thin layer of shining sweat.

''Gee, you taste so good'' I whisperd as his seed trickled out my mouth. I climbed out of
hid bunk leaving him there.

''Frank?'' He asked ''Where are you going?''

''Back to my bunk, just remember your'e my bitch now'' I smirked, winking at him. ''Next time I'm gonna make youre cock hard as fuck on stage and you wont have a guitar to hide behind'' Gerard smiled, still panting hard ''We'll see about that.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is for Deadblood xD