I Stay Calm Through the Storm

Preface

Roger Federer is someone whom everyone can look up to and idolise. That is the reason why he rules my world. Roger is someone whom I connect to and he can be best described as a perfectionist.

The reason why I decided to write his biography is that his life intrigues me and continues to inspire me evr since I was a little kid.

Tennis is a burning passion,but it is a rich man's game, atleast in India - so I do not know how far I will go professionally - but then that is what Roger's life teaches us? To fight all odds to conquer the world? Yes, if I believe in myself I can CONQUER the world. Wow, feels pumped.

I believe that in tis new age of short-cuts and quick-fixes, Roger's life-story can be a stimulating break and lesson for the youth as to how fruitful it is to learn the hard way and that you can turn challenge from your enemy to your best friend - perfection.

Life is not easy , definitely not. Who says it is? But life can be fun, if you pursue what you love the most. After all,it is much more than material things. Life is tough. But few like Roger - know its true essence.

The teens should love this tale of the life of one of the greatest spotspersons ever - a name that continues to stir-up millions , and sends chills up the spines of all tennis players, the one name,whose kind of life they want to live - Roger Federer.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love feedback so tell me how we are doing. I hope the preface is cool. Please notify if editing is needed.