Fuel to the Fire

Chapter 17

My eyes slid close as my head fell back against the pillow. It was just me, or the room was getting really, really hot? Garrett’s lips touched under my jaw and he kissed along my throat, licking and nipping in a way that’s almost playful.

My fingers tugged at his hair and I sighed softly, reveling in how amazing my bare chest feels pressed closely to his. His lips moved to my collar bone and I ran my fingertips along his back, outlining his hips. Reaching between us, I fumbled with his belt buckle. Garrett moved back a little, helping me. I felt his eyes on my face, as I lowered his zipper.

I moved my attention to my shorts, fiddling clumsily with the button. I exhaled frustratingly, and Garrett chuckled softly. I smiled wryly at him, and he smiled even more. Touching his lips to my collar bone again, he tugged at my shorts button and opened it, easing them down my thighs. I placed my index finger under his chin and moved his head up, placing his lips over mine. I tried my best to keep him there, but he still made his way out of my grip.

Garrett removed his jeans, tossing them to the floor. He started kissing his way downwards my body. An embarrassingly loud gasp escaped my lips when I felt his lips touch my breasts. He kissed them softly, and moved downwards, leaving a wet trail on my skin.

His lips met mine again, and I glided my hands on his sides, my thumbs sliding under his boxers’ waistband. I sighed deeply, my hands shaking a little and Garrett pulled back to see my reaction.

“Are you having second thoughts on me?” He whispered playfully. I froze. “Leigh?”

I shook my head lightly, and eased his boxers down. I squeezed my eyes shut and bit my lip.

“Love?”

I opened my eyes, to find Garrett looking at me carefully. He held my hands in his, and kissing my joints, he moved my hands from his body. Placing my hands over his on my hips, I gripped the thin fabric of my panties. Garrett exhaled heavily.

“Are you having second thoughts on me?”

Garrett scoffed, making me smile. He quickly eased it down and a small shudder ran through my body. Positioning himself on top of me, Garrett placed his hands on my side.

“Are you…?” He trailed off, exhaling; his lips grazed against mine as he spoke. I nodded, my eyes closing.

He kissed me, and as soon as his lips graze mine, he pushed inside. The worst pain I had ever felt ripped through my body, and I broke away from Garrett.

“Fucking h-“ I bit my lip, my voice dangerously close to a scream “holy shit!”

“What? O-oh God, it hurts, I know” Garrett whispered. He touched his forehead to mine “Shhh baby, I know it hurts. You’re gonna be okay, I promise.”

He kissed me, ever so gently, his fingers caressing my cheek and I concentrated on his lips, trying my best to not to cry. My hands gripped his shoulders, my nails digging into his skin. He nibbled on my bottom lip, and I moaned softly.

A shiver shook my body after a while, when the pain ended. If that was possible.

“Are you okay?” Garrett asked. I kissed his neck in response, placing soft bites and kissed along the way until his collar bones. Yup, I always had a thing for his collar bones. Don’t even ask.

He began to move in and out of me. Sooner than I thought, we were both moaning. A whimper escaped from my lips and the corners of his lips twitched up into a smile. Fucker.

I sucked his earlobe into my lips, biting gently. A soft grunt escaped from his lips, and he shuddered.

“Fuck” I said, followed by a deep moan. Garrett placed his hands on my hips, hooking my legs around his own. We cried out, louder than before, my back arching a little. Garrett’s eyes closed for a second, his breath getting quicker. I touched his face with my hands and he moved his face a little, kissing my fingertips. A silly smile formed on my lips when I heard my name slip from his lips.

“Shit, Leigh!”

I whimpered a little, feeling the muscles of my legs clench. Garrett felt that, because his eyes snapped open, watching me mindfully.

“O-oh my God” I cried, my nails clawing at his back. My whole body tensed up, and I bit my lip, my back arching. I was trying my best to not to scream, but I couldn’t help the long, loud moan to escape from my lips.

“Gare” I called, my voice weak. He moaned loudly, and with a last thrust, his body fell weakly over mine. His eyes slid shut, his lips slightly parted.

“I…” I said, cupping the side of his face. He pressed his lips to mine softly.

“I love you” he whispered, trying to regain his breath.