Fuel to the Fire

Chapter 39

I hate Garrett. I hate Garrett. I hate Garrett. I DO. He’s such a hypocrite. Yes, a hypocrite! He won’t even touch me anymore. But that’s because I don’t let him. He wasn’t going to try anyway. And I knew why he was doing this, he wanted to drive me crazy; and yay, he did it. No.

At least I had my job to keep my head out of this. Tim was approving my job, what was very good. And on top of that, we were in Maine. MAINE. Do you know what that means? I don’t, not anymore. This part of the tour was supposed to be all romantic and cute and fun but it is not. You can blame Garrett. I thought we were going to do cute things and listen to Coast Of Maine but none of that happened. Again, you can blame Garrett.

In our second night in Portland, we went to Subway for dinner and it was supposed to be fun but no, there was this couple next to us to ruin the moment. I watched them for a while and it was fucking terrible.

“God, go get a damn room” I muttered.

“He only kissed her cheek” Max drawled. I rolled my eyes.

“Hey” Garrett called. When I turned around, he cupped my face and pecked my lips quickly. I stared at him amazed, as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

“Look who’s actually touching me! Jared, take a picture of this!”

“Stop being a drama queen” Pat said. Everybody looked at him. “Hey, she got that from Tim.”

I shook my head, tutting.

“Cold shower” John mumbled.

“I know!”

“Leigh, don’t be like this” Garrett said, patting my shoulder. He tried to catch my eyes, but I looked at Pat instead. Pat was cute. He is my brother. Does that make me cute then¿

“Leigh?”

“I am not talking to you.”

“Bu-“

“Shh.”

“Mand-“

“Shh!”

Garrett said nothing after that. Maybe he’s got tired. Maybe he was just trying to humor himself; because he thinks this is funny. No, it isn’t.

When we headed back to the hotel, we went straight to our rooms; we had to wake up early in the next day. Lauren, being the little, innocent girl she was not, gave me this idea and at first I thought it was… strange, but I was going to try tonight. I hope it works. It has to.

I walked out of the bathroom, placing my clothes over my suitcase. Garrett was checking his phone and didn’t see me. I sighed loudly, trying to gain his attention. He looked up and coughed a little.

“What’s that?” he asked, clearing his throat and gesturing at me. I looked down.

“Nothing” I shrugged. Nothing equals underwear. Black, lacy underwear. I felt ridiculous but Lauren said it would work You know, I was trying to get his attention.

But damn, this is Garrett we are talking about, only Star Wars or some zombie shit would turn him on. Duh. But it wasn’t that bad. I liked that bra; Victoria’s Secret pushup thing. Pretty, indeed.

Garrett got up from the bed and walked to me; I took my phone out of my purse and dialed my mom’s number. It was very common for me to call her every day. Pat was more often, try… every hour. Right now, I only wanted ignore Garrett and make him suffer. Yeah, I’m mean.

“Hey baby, how are you?” my mom answered on the second ring.

“Fine mom, fine.”

I glanced at Garrett, standing behind me. His eyebrows shot up as I looked at him, his mouth open a little.

“Really? Pat told me you had a few problems. I thought we could talk about it.”

“Problems? What problems?”

“I don’t know. He called me and I asked about you. He told me you were busy, trying to fix some problems.”

“Yeah, things happened mom, but everything’s fine now, no need worry.”

I felt Garrett place his arms flatly on my stomach and his warm bare chest against back. I totally forgot I was wearing nothing but bra and panties.

“Amanda?” my mom asked.

“What?”

“Do you want to talk about it?”

“No, thanks mom, I’m okay” I said, shooing Garrett away; he rolled his eyes.

“But tell me, how are Garrett and the boys?”

“Fine.”

Garrett placed his hands back on my body and pressed me against him, his lips on my back.

“Go away” I said over my phone, pressing my hand to his forehead and pushing him away.

“What did you say?” my mom asked.

“Nothi- stop, Garrett!”

“Do you want me to call you later?”

“No mom, I’m okay. So, how are Tim and Abbey? Dad, Cosmo, Lauren¿”

“Cosmo misses you and Pat and so does your father. He wants his princess back” she said with a laugh, I rolled my eyes “Tim and Abbey came for lunch today. They have great ideas for the band. Abbey is working with that boy… he’s your friend. Dirk’s the name?”

My mom kept talking, but I didn’t listen anymore. Garrett wrapped his arms around my torso and slid his hands down; with his index finger, he outlined my hips. His lips found their way to my neck, and before I could even complain, he lowered my bra strap and kissed a line to my shoulders. I elbowed his chest and felt his body vibrate with silent laughter.

Garrett kissed my neck again, but this time more persistent. His lips nipped my skin, causing an embarrassing loud moan to come from my lips. I covered my mouth quickly.

“Amanda, are you okay¿?Sure you don’t want me to call you later?”

“No mom, I am good. What were you saying?” I asked quickly, trying to avoid more questions like what are you doing or where is Garrett. You know, my mom is smart, she can put two pieces together.

I shook my head and felt Garrett smile against my shoulder. His lips traveled up to my skin, sulking softly while I let out low moans. To make it worse, he found my soft spot. I bit my lip to stop the sea of moans flooding me.

My uhs and ahns kept my mom talking and fortunately, I didn’t have to pay attention on her, otherwise it would have been a disaster. I also couldn’t think of anything, having Garrett right behind me.

I grasped one of his hands on my hips and laid my head back on his shoulder, closing my eyes.

“Oh, your father is calling me. I’ll talk to you tomorrow, baby, I love you.”

“Love you too, mom.”

I hang up and Garrett took the opportunity to bit my earlobe softly. I turned in his arms, shivering a little. His lips instantly met mine, and wow, I couldn’t believe it. Garrett sighed, cupping the side of my face with one hand and locking the other one around my waist. Lauren was right after all, the lingerie thing worked. Yay.

His hands moved deftly up and down my back, and tried to unclasp my bra. This is where the fun starts.

“Gare, no” I said, placing my hands on his chest and pushing him away. His mouth popped open and his eyes widened.

“Fuck no. Leigh. Come Back. What. Don’t.”

I bit my lip to keep myself from laughing. He just seemed so funny. If before he was all “I’m not going to touch you”, now he just couldn’t keep his hands away from me. Funny, huh?

I spotted a plain v-neck in my suitcase and went for grab it, but Garrett held me first.

“Where the hell do you think you’re going?”

“To sleep Garrett, it’s pretty late.”

I grabbed my shirt and threw it on. It was oversized and reached my mid-thighs, covering enough of my body. I walked to the bed and climbed under the blankets. Garrett followed me, his hands tugging the hem of my shirt.

“Gare, I wanna sleep” I whined, trying to sound tired.

“But Leigh-“

“What?” I turned to him, sighing. He kissed me then, his tongue dragging along my bottom lip. I pulled the covers back and sat on his lap, in a way I was straddling him.

Garrett sat up straight, pulling me closer to him. His fingers danced with the hem of his shirt I was wearing, pulling it up to my hips and I ran my fingers from the back of his neck to his face. Garrett’s lips left mine, his thumbs slowly tracing random patterns on my hips. I pulled my shirt over my head, leaving my body accessible to him.

He rolled us over, so I was laying on the bed and he was hovering over me. I bit my lip, lifting my hips and he swiftly removed my panties and unclasped my bra. Garrett gently pried my thighs open and slipped into me. He pressed his hips to me, building a steady rhythm as my head fell against the pillow.

“Are you okay?” Garrett whispered; I could hear a smile in his voice. I moaned; he took that as a yes. Soon, I could feel a thin sheet of sweat breaking out across my skin, making my body slick against him.

I touched my hands to Gare’s face and he closed his eyes, breathing quickly. My lips met his once more and I couldn’t hold back a reactive moan as his tongue met mine hungrily. Oone of his hands moved from my hips to my sides, dragging it slowly against my sides and making my giggle. Garrett smiled, pressing hips lips to me. His mouth moved and I felt his lips and teeth tease the tender flesh of my neck. Whimpering, I pressed my face into his shoulder.

After a few more moans, his body shook and his teeth clenched tightly, his eyes squeezed shut. He gave a low, gasp of relief as his eyes flash open and close almost shut again. His thrusts began to slow down and my hands clawed at his back, my nails digging deeply in his skin.

“Come on, baby” he whispered.

The pleasure was building inside of me, it felt like I was going to explode anytime soon. My body spammed, and it felt beyond amazing. I screamed, my breath coming in small, ragged gasps. Garrett stopped, pulling himself out of me and flopping weekly on the bed next to me. Soon, I felt my body go back to normal. I breathed deeply, feeling Garrett caress the side of my face. I looked at him as he slipped his arm beneath my body, holding me to him. He kissed my temple and I rubbed his chest soothingly.

“Satisfied?” he whispered. I laughed softly.

“You have no idea. See, this is how things should work Garrett.”

He rolled his eyes.

“You’re tired” he breathed, seeing me yawn.

“I told you I was tired, you didn’t listen to me” I told him playfully.

“That’s bullshit. Now, sleep.”

I sighed, closing my eyes as Garrett moved my hair from my face and kissed my forehead. I was feeling so tired; I had a long day. Garrett muttering I love you was the last thing I remember, before I fell asleep.