Full Throttle and M&Ms Do Not Mix

I Bet You Just Can't Keep Up

Aurelleah held a can of Citrus Flavor Full Throttle and a bag of regular M&M's. Her best friend Kristyne held a Red Bull and a bag of Sour Skittles.

Aurelleah or Ray as she is usually called rolled her eyes.

"Kris, just because Mikey Way drinks fucking Red Bull doesn't mean you have to."

Kristyne just smiled.

The girls were on there way to a Fall Out Boy concert. Ray was dating Andy Hurley and he wanted to see her. She hadn't told Kristyne this. Kristyne didn't know they were dating.

Ray was a struggling photographer. She had met the boys after a show in Jersey. She didn't live there of course but she was on a trip visiting a sick cousin and happened to go to a show several years ago.

After she went to the meet and greet and her and Andy had begun to talk with each other. After a while Ray left the venue with Andy's number programmed in her phone and hers in his.

Ray went back home a week later. Andy and her continued to correspond.

Once Andy had gotten off tour he called Ray and asked if they could meet up somewhere seeing as he was in California.

She agreed and a few days later he showed up at her doorstep in San Diego.

The went to the beach and made it official. Lately they had been texting.

Ray snapped back from her memories.

They climbed back into Kristyne's car.

"Kris, we need to talk."

"About...?"

"I'm not going home with you."

"Why?"

"I'm going on tour with the band."

"How?"

"You know how I've been texting a lot lately?"

"Yeah."

"Well, my boyfriend works with the bands. I'm staying with him for a while. On tour..."

Kristyne pulled on a happy face.

"Great Ray! Have fun."

"I'm sorry I never told you."

"That's okay dude."

They pulled into the venue.

Kristyne parked and Ray made an excuse to go to the bathroom.

"I'll be right there." She lied.

As soon as Kristyne left she called Andy.

He let her in and kept her from the rest of the band.

He kissed her and she told him she would be joining tour tomorrow.

He smiled and she ran out into the crowd.