Full Throttle and M&Ms Do Not Mix

The Weather Today Is Slightly Sarcastic

Kristyne was getting ready for work, being about 8:00 the next morning after Ray’s fun. They didn’t do anything but kiss, really.

“Fucking Radio Shack…”

“Do Stuff!” she murmured as she struggled to find her nice shoes that was the stores slogan at the time. They changed it quite a bit. Kris hated Radio Shack. They were over priced, lame, and absolutely idiotic.

Kris’ phone rang. Caller ID showed a ‘Michelle’. Her second best friend. Well she was in High School. They still talked, but not every day.

“Hey Michelle.”

“Oh my gosh, Kristyne?! What is up man?”

“Oh, wow. My exciting life is taking me to Radio Shack!”

“Ha ha! Well I was wondering if you wanted to go clubbing with me tonight?”

“Um…” Kris checked her schedule mentally.

“Well I had plans… like sitting on my butt and waiting for Joe to get off tour! Ha ha, so yeah I can come!”

“Great! I’ll pick you up! Um… still in the apartments right?”

“Yep, sadly. Radio Shack is fucking up my health plans. I gotta find another job, dude.”

“Ha, well wear something muy bueno! Ha, yes I still know some Spanish! Oh, like that little black dress from the prom! Only like keep the jeans and MCR/ FOB pins at home eh?”

“Ha ha. Yeah OK, I’ll see ya!”

“8 and don’t be late!”

“OK OK!”

“Bye.”

“See ya,” Kris said to no one. She’d already hung up.
♠ ♠ ♠
*sighs* Comments...