Full Throttle and M&Ms Do Not Mix

You Could Love Me If I Knew How To Lie

Ray walked back on the bus dragging Stephen with her.

Joe was on the phone.

As he hung up he looked at Ray. "Who's that? Your manwhore?" He spat.

"Chill Fro-boy. This is my brother. Or...Pretty damn close to my brother, Stephen."

Andy walked out. "Hey Ray and uh...New dude. What's up?"

"Andy this is Stephen...Stephen this is my boyfriend Andy."

"Nice to meet you Andy. Let me warn you now, you hurt her...You kick drum goes up your ass."

"I'll remember that. Hello Stephen, it's awesome to finally meet the person Ray's always talking about." Ray blushed.

Patrick, Pete and Alex walked out.

"Hey guys. This is Stephen! Stephen this is Alex, Pete, and Patrick!" Ray said pointing to each as she said their names.

Pete nodded but Patrick and Alex walked over to inspect him. Delilah walked out, took one look at Stephen and laughed maniacally.

"Oh no. No, no, no, no and no! He is not someone you guys can just randomly kick in the balls. He's a friend."

Alex and Delilah pouted and started to conspire against Joe.

Joe and Pete walked off the bus and the girls, Andy and Stephen started to play truth or dare...