Full Throttle and M&Ms Do Not Mix

This Calls For a Toast.

Kristyne found Ray’s phone in the car seat.

“Well shit she already left. I guess she’ll be with out it,” she said with a somewhat sinister smile. She threw it back in the car, not really noticing where it went. She entered the building and murmured, “Damn, Ray, you take forever.”

She was in and the was a huge adrenaline rush from the crowd. She saw Ray come her way.

“Hey,” she said just as the band got on stage.

About an hour and a half later they were coming to a close. They were going to play “A little less Sixteen Candles…” That was Ray and Kristyne’s favorite song by them.

“We’d like to dedicate this song to all the little ladies having fun tonight,” said Patrick.

So many girls screamed, including Ray and Kristyne. And they sang every word.

“Ray, I’ll see ya!” yelled Kristyne after her.

When Krityne was back in the car, she noticed Ray’s cell phone on the floor, “Shit!”

She forgot to tell her. She heard a sudden bleep from the phone. A new text, from a number that Kristyne didn’t recognize.

“No, no, it’s her phone. I can’t. It’s and invasion of privacy.”

She hit ‘read’ and got: it’s Joe, Andy’s looking for you.

Kristyne looked puzzled, she text back, What?

Kristyne hadn’t even started the car. She needed to get going, it was an hour drive. They lived kind of far.

She started the engine, putting off the texting until she got home.