Full Throttle and M&Ms Do Not Mix

I Confess I Messed Up

Ray ran to the back of the bus grabbed a hoodie, her MP3 player and her cellphone. She put on the sweatshirt, put the items in the pockets, turned on her MP3 player and ran out the door.

"Ray! Wait!"Andy called. Stephen was faster. He started to run from behind her and she just went faster.

They had spent many years in the streets of Phoenix, Arizona, they knew the city nicely.

"Ray! ARay! Aurelleah!" She stopped.

And then right there in the middle of the sidewalk on 35th and Cactus, she collapsed sobbing.

She knew what was wrong with her, she couldn't tell Andy.

The world spun. Stephen caught up to her and embraced her in a hug.

"Oh Ray, honey, it's okay."

"No it's not!" She yelled.

"But-"

"It's not okay Stephen. I could be fucking PREGNANT!"

People on the sidewalks were giving them weird looks but he didn't care.

''So what if you are? He won't leave you."

"He might. It's not his."

Ray started rocking back and forth repeating that the baby wasn't his.

"He understands Ray, he'll accept the baby. If there is a baby."

They went back to the venue, Stephen comforting Ray the whole time.

When they arrived Andy was pacing nervously outside of the bus. As soon as he saw Ray he grabbed her in a hug.

"I love you." he whispered. "Marry me?"