Full Throttle and M&Ms Do Not Mix

Pour the Champagne

“Hey, uh, Ray, before you go to bed,” Kristyne said. “Do you know any members of the band personally?”

Ray looked guilty, ”I uh… yea, I know, um, Pete. Yeah, he’s a real ass.”

“Anyone else?”

“Um… ha… nope.”

“Hmm, that’s funny,” said Kristyne.

“Why is that funny?”

“Because Joe texted you saying, Oh Andy’s looking for you, blah blah.”

“You read my texts!?”

“You didn’t tell me?!”

“No! I didn’t think id have to tell everything.”

“Oh? And what else are you not telling me?”

“I’m dating Andy! There! Any fucking better?! Are You fucking fulfilled?!”

“Why… why didn’t you tell me?!!”

“Because I knew you would act like this! I knew you’d freak!”

“Yeah, well, it’s not exactly the kind of thing I would be all calm about! Fuck, Ray! Especially when you lied and told me it was a fucking crew member!”

“I didn’t lie! Andy is part of the crew, damn it! Only a very important part of the crew!”

“God, Ray. OK, sorry for freaking, but… man!”

“Yeah…”

“Ha, Andy!”

The doorbell rang, “Any clue who that is Ray?” Kristyne said, sounding kind of pissed.

“I don’t know just get it!”

It was Joe, “Uh… hi. Is erm… Ray, ah, here.” he leaned over Kristyne. It was a note, a piece of paper, “It’s from Andy.”

She laughed.

“Damn it, Joe. What if Kristyne didn’t know?!” Kristyne put her hands in the air as if to say ‘Hello! Still here.’

“Yes, well, bye Joe,” Kristyne acted as if Joe was her best friend, so casual. She slammed the door. And heard a slight crunching noise, but only Kristyne heard it seeing as how she was that close to the door. She opened it back up and there was Joe, blood running from his nose.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments!!!!