Full Throttle and M&Ms Do Not Mix

He's Slightly Clever to Just a Certain Extent.

“Hey, Joe can I talk to you?”

“Well, that depends, do you have any sharp weapons on you?”

“Ha ha, very funny,” Kristyne said.

The rest of the room cleared out, “Listen I’m sorry. I mean I really didn’t mean to hit you.”

“Its all good, dude. Can you wait here a minute, I gotta wash my hands. There’s… I yea,” he said kind of showing his hands to her.

Kristyne was studying her shoes when he came back in. truth was, he was her second favorite Fall Out Boy member. She had a bit of a crush on him.

“So… uh was there anything else?” he asked.

“Um…,” Kristyne hesitated. “No, not that I can think of.”

“Alright, well I have something to ask you,” he said.

Kristyne was curious and she looked up from her Converse only to find Joe sitting close to her. “Yes?”

“Would you like to go out sometime?”

Kristyne looked as if she was in total shock.

She finally spoke again, “I would but, your going on tour…”

“Oh, yea. Well um… I would say you could come with us but… I don’t know if the band would say OK or not. I mean I could ask them, and maybe when we, the band, have free time you and I could go out for lunch.”

“Well, I say OK, but that all depends on what they say.”

Ray leaned in closer behind the door, Kristyne was talking almost too low for her to hear. The rest of the band was behind Ray.

“I mean, hey, look at Ray and Andy,” he said.

“Yea, yea sure Joe. I’d love to,” Kristyne said.

The door had so many ears pressed against and it was a crack open that everybody came spilling in piling on top of each other.

Patrick was the bottom of the pile, “Yea, its fine. Guys! Get off me!”

Joe and Kristyne laughed, “Joe,” She said while they were preoccupied and making noise. “Why do you want to date the girl that almost broke your nose?”

Ray struggled to get up as she was second. Kristyne was watching them.

“I don’t know, I just had like a love at first sight thing. “

Kristyne grinned when he said ‘love.’
♠ ♠ ♠
comments!
We have nothing against Pete Wentz, he just makes a good ass hole, lmao.