Full Throttle and M&Ms Do Not Mix

Let's Get These Teen Hearts Beating

Ray, Andy, Patrick, and Alex all sat at the table.

Ryan, Joe, and Brendon were playing Guitar Hero and Pete, Jon, Spencer, and Delilah were cheering them on.

The children at the table (for that's how they were acting,) were arguing over which was better: Red Bull or Full Throttle. Patrick, Ray and Andy all agreed it was Full Throttle while Alex...She personally liked Red Bull.

"Fuck this! SKITTLES!" Ray yelled.

Alex, Patrick and Andy gave her a confused look. Ray smiled."There, you stopped arguing."

Andy cracked up laughing, Patrick just shrugged and Alex looked confused.

Andy got up and wrapped his arms around Ray's waist. She smiled.

"Yikes!" Ray jumped as he back pocket vibrated. "I swear to God if it's Kristyne..." The caller ID read 'Stephen.'

"Crack is whack baby where you at?" Ray said.

"Hey sis....What are you up to?"

"Five six bitch." Andy gave her a weird look.

"Hang on bro. Uh..Excuse me guys...I'll be right back."

Ray walked back to the bunks and hopped into Andy's.

"You're not stripping again are you sis?"

"Sh! Stephen shut up. It was strip poker and we were so fucking drunk...My God, I can't believe you remember that...Isn't that why we broke up? Because Joe was there right?"

"Wait... Trohman?" Andy asked as he had followed her back and was laying next to her, playing with her hair.

She sighed and mouthed a no to Andy.

"Yeah Ray, that is why... Oh! Guess who I saw today?!"

"Uh...Joe?"

"Yeah him...No! I spied you in the arms of a certain Mr. Andy Hurley. Is there a reason why you didn't tell me sissy?"

"Yes..."

"Well?"

"Jesus Stephen chill. No getting a boner on me here. You saw me and didn't say hi? You man whore! And the reason I never told you dearest brother, is because you have an uncanny knack for calling when I'm around people I can't or haven't disclosed information we discussed with."

Andy laughed.