Status: uhhh idk lol :3

Cirque Du Gothique

Chapter one(part 2)

"Um, thanks, and um, can I ask you something?" I say, as I grab the ball."Why do you always stand here, everyday?" Then he smiles.

"I notice your life is very gloomy, and dull," He says. My expression must have been shocked, for my eyes felt wide, and me mouth too.

"Um, excuse me?" I ask with high voice.

"What would you do if there was some way to get rid of this, um, 'predicament', if you would like to call it." He answers.

"What? What?! How do you know this?!" I asked, shocked.

"Ive been watching you." He answers. Then he pulls out this very small bottle, with a rich, dark red liquid inside. The bottle was no bigger than the size of an inch, maybe even less.

"What is that?' I ask curiously. I had a terrible feeling it was some kind of drug. Oh shit, im gonna get raped, or worse, killed. And this, reader, is why you [/]NEVER[/] talk to strangers. Especially if they're in black trench coats.

"This liquid, has the ability to change your life forever, I promise you that. Ah, come with me, ill explain more," And he forcingly grabs my hand and pulls me behind a building. Oh god, its happening. Should i scream? Call for help? "What this is, is-" He looks around, and lowers his voice very softly,"what this is, is vampire's blood. Believe it or not." Then i look at him and the bottle with an expression full of shock, confusion, and worriedness, because im with some weird physco.

"Why is it in such a small bottle" I blurt.

"Because vampires dont have blood, only for their last day, as a human, before they become a full vampire." He says.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey, sorry i had to put it into 2 parts. hope you enjoy!